Delete Viber messages on the computer
Because when you use Viber on your computer you cannot log out as usual, so your personal information and chat history are very easily noticed by curious eyes. Therefore, we will guide you how to delete traces on Viber in the following article.
If you use Viber regularly to chat, make free calls or exchange jobs, Viber will save the entire message history by default so you can easily find information when you need it, but it will also cause a lot of problems. trouble for you.
Because when you use Viber on your computer you cannot log out as usual so your personal information and chat history are easily noticed by "curious" eyes. Therefore, we will guide you how to delete "traces" on Viber in the following article.
Method 1 : Go to the name of the person who needs to delete the message, then click the Conversation menu, select Delete Conversation .
Soon the Delete Conversation message box appears asking if you really want to delete it? Please click the Delete button to delete.
Method 2 : Simpler, you just need to right-click on the name of the person you want to delete and select Delete Conversation , then also a message box asking if you are sure to delete or not, the same operation as method 1 is all Chat history with that person will be completely deleted from your computer.
If you want to turn off the chat history saving feature, do the following
At the main interface of the program, click on the Tools menu and select Options .
At the Basics tab, you uncheck the box Save messages history when exiting a conversation . Then click the OK button to close the window.
So your entire chat history on the computer will not save for the next time, ensuring your safety and privacy.
- How to create Viber chat groups on Windows
- Instructions for calling Video Call with Viber on the phone
- Instructions to hide online status on Viber
- Instructions for sending automatic cancellation messages on Viber
- Instructions for sending audio messages on Viber
- How to reply to a message in the Viber PC chat group
- Instructions to block Viber messages on the phone
- How to create notes in Viber
- How to send files on Viber for PC
- Steps to fix Viber 'To activate viber on your desktop ...' on your computer
- How to log out of Viber account
- How to back up and restore Viber messages on the computer
- How to save and send Viber messages to email