Instructions to block Viber messages on the phone
If you are using the Viber application on your phone and are frequently disturbed by unwanted people in your contacts, follow the steps below to block them.
Zalo and Viber are one of the free messaging and calling applications enjoyed by many Vietnamese users today. If you are using the Viber application on your phone and are frequently disturbed by unwanted people in your contacts, follow the steps below to block them.
- Download Viber for iOS
- Download Viber for Android
1- Block 1 specific phone number
Step 1 : Open the Viber message you want to block and click the gear icon
Step 2 : Just press Block This Contact to finish
2. Block multiple messages at once
Step 1 : From the main interface of Viber, click More > Settings and choose Privacy
Step 2 : Next, click Block List then Add Number
Step 3 : Finally, tick the people who want to block the word in the phonebook and click Done .
So, you can "feel secure" using Viber without worrying about being done by others.
- Instructions to block spam messages on Facebook
- Fix the situation of spam messages on the phone
- 2 ways to block spam phone numbers on iPhone
- Instructions for sending automatic cancellation messages on Viber
- Instructions for sending audio messages on Viber
- How to block ads on Viber
- Delete Viber messages on the computer
- How to block phone numbers or messages on Galaxy S9 / S9 +
- How to send files on Viber for PC
- How to reply to a message in the Viber PC chat group
- Instructions for forwarding messages on Viber
- How to create notes in Viber
- To turn off the brightness of the phone screen when there is a Viber message