Instructions for sending automatic cancellation messages on Viber
In the new version of Viber application, the feature of sending image messages or self-destruct videos has been updated, enabling users to send secret conversations.
For more security for conversations, many apps have updated the self-destruct messaging feature and most recently the Viber application. Users can send photos or videos to friends on Viber, then select the time for the message to automatically cancel. This will help our Viber conversation be kept more confidential, especially important personal information.
In addition to using a PIN or a question mark to hide the chat on Viber, sending this self-destruct message can also help users more secure their conversations on Viber.
First of all to use the feature of sending self-destruct picture or video messages on Viber, users need to update the app to the latest version. Both Viber iOS and Android versions can use this feature with the same way.
- Download the Viber app for iOS
- Download the Viber app for Android
Next, we open a conversation on Viber. At the main interface, click on the camera icon as shown below. Immediately, the interface of shooting and recording videos appeared on Viber. Touch the center icon to take a picture or hold to record a video . In addition, when clicking on the camera icon with a rotating arrow, you can change the front and back cameras or vice versa.
At the new interface, you can enter additional description for the image , or click on the letter T to insert text into the image if you want. In addition, users can also press the arrow icon to download photos to the device.
After inserting the content for the image, the user presses the clock icon and then selects the time for the message to self-destruct , at least 1 second and maximum 10 seconds. For example, here I will choose the time limit to allow the message to exist for 10 seconds. Finally click the Send icon to the right of the interface to send photos to friends.
Photos will be automatically transferred to friends. When we click on the image to see the countdown time will appear. And when the time limit expires, the image will automatically disappear in the conversation on Viber, but only show the time it was sent.
With this new self-destruct message feature on Viber, users will not worry about their messages being accidentally exposed. In addition to sending a secret picture message, try sending a secret video friend on Viber with the same method as above.
Refer to the following articles:
- Instructions for sending secret messages on Zalo
- More secure with the feature to automatically cancel messages on Facebook Messenger
- How to log off Viber accounts remotely on iOS and Android
I wish you all success!
- Instructions to block messages when spammed on Viber
- Instructions to block Viber messages on the phone
- Learn about Viber Public Chat
- Delete Viber messages on the computer
- How to send files on Viber for PC
- How to reply to a message in the Viber PC chat group
- Instructions for forwarding messages on Viber
- How to create notes in Viber
- How to use the extended chat utility on Viber
- How to save and send Viber messages to email