Declare Gmail on Outlook 2007
Declaring to add a Gmail account into Outlook 2007 is too simple and this article will show you how to do it.
TipsMake.com - The vast majority of current users like and often use Gmail as their primary email address, but going to the web and checking email regularly in an office environment is too cumbersome sometimes because of the network. slow. Declaring to add a Gmail account into Outlook 2007 is too simple and this article will show you how to do it.
First, make sure your Gmail account has POP ( Post Office Protocol ) enabled mode. If you have not set this mode, go to your Gmail account, go to Settings -> Forwarding and POP / IMAP and set the options as follows:
Note that when the When messages are accessed with POP option is not set to Delete , because all mail in the Gmail account will be downloaded to the client and mail on the server will be deleted.
After you've set up Gmail, open Outlook 2007 and go to Tools -> Account Settings .
In Account Settings section, select the E-mail tab and click New .
The Add New E-mail Account window appears, click Next
Enter all the information about your Gmail account (note that the Manually configure server settings or additional server types button is not clicked). Click Next after the information has been declared.
After Outlook has finished configuring the Email server settings, you receive the following message and click Finish .
Go back to the mail browsing interface and click the Send / Receive ( Ctrl + M ) button to download mail to your device.
If there is a problem setting up automatically and Outlook does not automatically receive the Gmail server, you need to select the Manually Configure Server option and enter the following details:
- Email Address : Full name (chosen by you)
- Incoming Mail Server : pop.gmail.com
- Outgoing Mail Server : smtp.gmail.com
- User Name : Full name of email address
Click on the More Settings button . , switch to the Outgoing Server tab and select My Outgoing server to require authentication
Forward to the Advanced tab and change the values of the following parameters:
- Incoming Server : 995
- Check the This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) section
- Outgoing Server (SMTP) : 587
- Change the Use the following type of encrypted connection to Auto or use TLS if there is still a problem.
Close the setup window and try to check if the Gmail account on Outlook is working.
- Instructions for adding Gmail accounts to Outlook 2013 and 2016 using IMAP
- How to turn on POP / IMAP Gmail to use in Outlook
- Add a Gmail account to Outlook 2013, 2016 - Configure Gmail with Outlook
- How to set up Gmail with Outlook, Apple Mail and other Mail applications
- Instructions for configuring Gmail on Outlook
- Instructions for using Gmail shortcuts in Outlook web apps
- How to encrypt Gmail, Outlook and other webmail
- Add Gmail account to Outlook 2010 with POP