Instructions to check the remaining memory space on Google Photos
On June 1, 2021, Google will stop providing unlimited photo storage for free on Google Photos.
Google Photos has provided users with unlimited cloud photo storage for the past 5 years for free, but support will end in 2021. Specifically, on June 1, 2021, Google will stop providing unlimited photo storage for free on Google Photos.
Accordingly, Google will only let you use 15GB of free storage on Googe Photos, just like on Google Drive . If you use up 15GB of free storage space, you will need to pay extra for more storage. So how to check how much storage space you've used on Google Photos? The following article will show you how to check how much storage space you've used on Google Photos .
How to check your remaining memory space
This is a relatively easy step, all you need to do is just log in to your Google account on your mobile device, be it an Android smartphone, an iPhone or your computer.
Open the Google Photos app and you'll see the photos you've taken are stored on it. Tap on the top right corner (where your Google account image is) and you'll see your personal account. Below, you'll see a "Account Storage" section where you can see how much free storage you've used and how much is available.
Will Googel notify when the memory space is low?
Google says it will notify users when they near or have exceeded the allowed free storage space. In addition, Google also provides many tools to help you easily "clean" your pile of photos.
For example, Google will help you spot blurry, similar photos that it thinks you'll want to delete.
Are there any exceptions?
The answer is yes. If you are using a Google Pixel smartphone , you can still comfortably store high-quality photos on Google Photos at no extra charge.
How much extra will it cost to get more storage space?
If you have used up 15 GB of free storage and still want to save more photos to Google Photos, you will have to pay a little extra cost. The price Google offers is $ 1.99 / month you will have an additional 100 GB of storage on Google Photots
- Trick to delete junk files to free up space and cache iPhone, iPad
- Google adds a feature to display free space on your device on Google Play
- What can Google Photos Assistant do for you?
- How to export Google Photos library
- How to regain storage space for Chromebooks
- Check iPhone memory capacity
- AirBattery, the free Android app that helps check the remaining battery on AirPods
- Instructions to install Google Photos for computers
- Use Google Photos to store unlimited photos
- How to check fake and real memory card on Android phone