Instructions on how to scan QR codes on Windows 10 computers
This article TipsMake will guide you how to scan QR codes on computers, PCs, laptops with Windows operating system extremely quickly and easily.
Nowadays, scanning QR codes on computers is becoming more and more popular. So do you know how to scan QR on a computer using the Windows operating system? TipsMake's article below will give you detailed instructions.
Instructions on how to scan the above QR code on your computer using Chrome browser
How to scan QR codes on Google will include the following steps:
- Step 1: Before you want to scan QR codes on Google , you must download the QR Code utility software to your computer and select Add to Chrome .
- Step 2: At this time, the screen will appear a dialog box as shown below, click on Add Extension .
After adding the utility, you will see the upper right corner of the Chrome window displaying the QR Code icon as shown below.
- Step 3: Open the QR code you want to scan, then right-click on the QR Code icon on the toolbar, select QR Code (Generator and Reader) and then Scan QR Code .
At this time, the system will scan the QR code on your PC and then display the results on the screen for you.
How to scan QR codes using online tools
To scan QR codes on laptops as well as scan QR codes on PCs , users can also use online tools. Specifically, here TipsMake will guide you to find your computer's QR code using the QR Code Scanner tool.
- Step 1: First, visit the QR Code Scanner website at https://webqr.com/. Next, click on the camera icon as shown below.
- Step 2: Click Choose File to select and upload the photo containing the QR code.
- Step 3: Find and select the QR code image you want and click Open .
- Step 4: The dialog box below will display the content scanned from your QR code.
Note: In addition to the QR Code Scanner tool, there are still many other tools that allow you to scan QR codes on computers using the Windows 10 operating system such as Inlite, Xzing or ImgOnline,.
So Huy Khang showed you how to scan QR codes on your computer . Very simple, right? If you have any problems, please leave a comment below for the fastest support from TipsMake.
- How to scan QR codes on Google Chrome
- How to scan QR codes on Android
- Instructions for creating QR codes on Photoshop
- How to use Windows Defender to scan programs that do not want PUP?
- How to scan documents in Windows
- 10 ways to fix the error of not being able to scan QR codes on iPhone
- How to quickly scan QR codes on iPhone
- 3 ways to scan Windows 10 system-wide viruses with Microsoft Defender
- Instructions for scanning documents with 3 simple steps
- How to read QR codes on computers