How to quickly scan QR codes on iPhone
You can quickly scan QR codes on your iPhone using the iOS Camera app.
Normally on iOS you will have many ways to scan QR codes such as using third-party applications, using the QR scanning feature integrated QR Code Reader in the Control Center menu.
But with just a small setting, you just need to launch the iOS camera, towards the QR code, a notification appears and when touching it, you can quickly access the content hidden behind the code. Note that this feature is only supported on the rear camera of the device.
How to enable QR scanning with the camera
• Go to Settings> Camera.
• Next, turn on the Scan QR Codes option to enable the feature.
- Applications Scan documents to PDF on iOS
- Top 15 free barcode scanning software for Windows computers
- How to scan documents using Notes app on iOS
- How to use Qrabber to scan and create QR codes on iPhone
- How to scan QR codes on iPhone iOS 11
- How to create your own QR code on iPhone phones
- Instructions to scan photos on iPhone
- How to create QR codes with Google Sheets is very simple
- Top 3 software to get color codes quickly and professionally
- Instructions for scanning documents with 3 simple steps