How to record on computer using Adobe Audition
Adobe Audition is a highly regarded computer audio processing tool from users, supports high quality audio recording, audio file editing such as inserting, cutting out audio clips, adding effects, ... The software is easy to use even for those who have just stepped into this field, and now we will learn how to use Adobe Audition to perform audio recording on the computer.
As you know, to record audio on a computer we have a lot of different ways. You can use the software for recording, or recording on a computer without installing software. However, using the software will help you edit the audio files you just created. So, within the framework of this article, Network Administrator would like to introduce to you a high-quality computer audio processing tool from users, support high quality recording, audio file editing. The bar is like inserting, cutting out the audio track, adding and removing the effect, . The name mentioned here is Adobe Audition. The software is easy to use even for those who have just stepped into this field, and now we will learn how to use Adobe Audition to perform audio recording on the computer.
- Instructions for setting up and installing Microphone on computer
- How to rip music from video on computer with AV Video Converter
- How to record video with a laptop without installing software
Instructions for recording on computer with Adobe Audition
Download and install Adobe Audition for computers by clicking on the link below.
- Download Adobe Audition software.
Open the software, in the main interface you click on the Edit item select Preferences and select Audio Hardware . as shown below.
Select S etting section.
Select the Speakers / Headphones section and scroll down to select Properties .
Scroll to the Advanced tab and select 24 bit, 44100 Hz (Studio Quality) then press Ok .
Now you need to switch to Multitrack .
A message window appears on the computer screen, in S ample Rate , select 44100 and select OK .
Next, click on the R- shaped icon in T rack 1 .
Complete the above steps, now you can start recording on your computer with Adobe Audition. To record now you press Record (red circle icon).
If you want to stop recording, just click on the square icon like in the picture.
If you want to listen to the audio track you just recorded on your computer, drag the bar back to the original and select Play .
Above, the Network Administrator has just introduced you to a great tool to help you record audio on your computer. When you come to Adobe Audition, you will be fully supported with the tools to get a recording on your computer. From now on, you can easily record, customize and edit your voice or a song. Hope Adobe Audition will support and meet your needs.
Wishing you a successful computer recording.
- Ways to troubleshoot audio on Windows 10
- 3 simple ways to install additional audio devices on your computer
- Simple way to record calls on iPhone
- Special character board in Audition game
- Have you tried Audition dancing with FaceDance Challenge?
- What is Adobe AIR? Overview of Adobe AIR
- The easiest way to record audio on a computer
- Adobe introduces a cross-platform 'all in one' video editing application
- Disable automatic updating of Adobe Reader DC
- What is Adobe Animate? Overview of Adobe Animate
- 3 The fastest way to record video on your computer
- Tutorial for web design and UX with Adobe XD from A to Z
- Useful Adobe Acrobat shortcuts