How to hide, show Microsoft Edge extensions
Edge now supports extensions to help users work more efficiently, if you install too many add-ons, hiding and showing them properly will help the browser interface less confusing and manipulating. easier.
1. How to hide extensions on Microsoft Edge
For the Microsoft Edge browser, when you install the extensions, they will appear on the toolbar of the application. To hide the extensions we need to do the following:
Step 1: At the main interface of the Microsoft Edge software, right-click the extensions (1) and select Move to menu (2) to hide them.
Step 2: You proceed to do the same with the rest of the extensions to all the gadgets on Microsoft Edge.
2. How to show Microsoft Edge extensions
In case you need to show some utilities out of the interface, you just need some basic operations as follows:
Step 1: You proceed to select the Menu item (three dots) to see all the hidden extensions in the browser.
Step 2: Next, you proceed Right-click the utility (1) and choose Move to the toolbar (2) to bring them out to the main screen.
Step 3: You proceed to do turn with the browser utilities to both hide and show them on the toolbar.
3. How to enable / disable extensions on Microsoft Edge
In case you want to disable some extensions for Web surfing, you can do as follows:
Step 1: Go to the link to view Microsoft Edge extensions.
edge: // extensions /
Step 2: Then, you proceed to adjust the switch to On / Off to turn on and off extensions.
Step 3: In case you need to completely remove the extension, just select Remove and restart is done.
In this article, TipsMake has shared to you how to hide and show the extensions on the Microsoft Edge browser. Have a nice day!
- Microsoft Edge extension store officially works with many notable changes
- How to install Microsoft's new Microsoft Edge Chromium browser
- Instructions for installing extensions on Edge browser Windows 10
- The new Microsoft Edge browser will support all Chrome extensions
- 28 dangerous extensions you should immediately remove from Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- 20 small tips with Edge browser you should know (Part 1)
- How to activate the new extension menu in Microsoft Edge
- How to stop installing extensions on Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Edge Addons Store has more than 1000 new addons after 2 months of launch
- Disable or uninstall Edge browser extensions on Windows 10