How to delete data on FireFox by keyboard shortcuts
Firefox is a browser with many features and add-ons to protect user information very well, in addition you can delete browser data manually or by using keyboard shortcuts as below instructions.
Step 1: You proceed to open the FireFox browser on your computer.
Step 2: Then, you press the following keyboard shortcut to open the data deletion window of FireFox.
- Keyboard shortcut for Windows and Linux: Ctrl + Shift + Delete
- Keyboard shortcut for Mac OS: Command + Shift + Delete
After pressing the shortcut key combination, you will see the ' Clear Recent History ' window appear.
Step 3: Next, you need to set the ' Time to delete ' for the purpose of choosing the time you want to delete browsing data, avoiding affecting the old history.
Step 4: Then, you proceed to tick the data items to delete on the Web browser.
Step 5: Once done, click OK to FireFox to delete your browsing data.
Step 6: To check your browsing history on FireFox, you can use the following keyboard shortcuts:
- Keyboard shortcut on Linux and Windows: Ctrl + H
- Keyboard shortcut on Mac OS: Command + H
In this article, TipsMake has guided you the set of shortcuts to delete browsing history on Firefox. Have a nice day!
- How to delete Firefox account
- Keyboard shortcuts in Illustrator are often used, keyboard shortcuts are commonly used in AI
- Keyboard shortcut in Excel, how to delete lines in Excel with keyboard shortcuts
- Pubg keyboard shortcuts - All the Pubg keyboard shortcuts you need to know
- Useful keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Word (Part 2)
- How to delete keyboard history on Android
- Summary of 60+ latest keyboard shortcuts on Windows computers
- Useful keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Word (Part 3)
- MathType keyboard shortcuts - All MathType keyboard shortcuts you need to know
- How to add and edit shortcuts in Word 2013