How to change fonts on Windows computers
Instructions on how to change fonts on Windows computers simply with a few basic steps. Helps you customize diverse fonts on the Windows interface.
According to everyone's needs, you can change and customize the font size on the Windows 10 computer screen interface, providing a better user experience. Follow this TipsMake article to learn how to change fonts on Windows 10 computers as quickly as possible!
Benefits of changing fonts on your computer
With the default font set on the computer, after a while, we inevitably feel bored and want a new look, which is why the new way to change fonts on the computer was born.
Benefits from changing fonts on your computer
After changing the new font, you will be able to:
- Bring a better experience when using your computer.
- Easy to see and eye protection.
- Creative freedom, especially if you regularly use design and editing applications.
- Many new fonts in custom collection.
- Avoid font errors: This is one of the common problems encountered when Word and Excel files do not have enough fonts on the computer.
- Many new interfaces help improve user experience.
- Unlimited number of fonts, easily find your favorite fonts on Google.
Things you should know before changing fonts on Windows 10
As for how to change the font on your computer, you will intervene in the system to change the default font on Windows 10 and prevent problems that may occur when you need to back up important data.
For example, by changing the font on your computer, you can create a system restore point.
The next thing you need to pay attention to is not changing the font of icons such as Webdings or Wingdings. Because this can cause the system to display errors, making the entire interface on your computer become symbols, misspelled, and much more difficult to read.
How to adjust font size on Windows 10 interface
This way to adjust the font size on the Windows 10 screen will change the entire display font size, including the system font size, text, taskbar, and font size of applications installed on the computer.
- Step 1 : First press the Windows + I key combination to open the Windows Settings interface , then click the gear icon as shown below.
- Step 2 : Click the display group to customize the screen appearance. Looking at the content on the right, you will see the items default to 100% ( Change the size of text, apps, and other items )
To increase the font size on the screen interface, drag the horizontal bar to the right up to 125%. The font size on the screen will immediately change. Application icons on the screen will automatically grow to fit the screen interface.
If you're using Windows 10 Creators Update or later, you'll see a list of user-selectable font sizes, up to 150%.
In addition, when clicking on custom zoom, users can freely enter the font size they want. Enter the text size you want to change in the box below, click Apply to apply. The font size will be between 100% – 500%.
How to change the font size of every object in Windows 10
Using this method of adjusting font style on the computer , users can choose to increase or decrease the font size of each element on Windows, such as the font size on the menu, the font size of the title bar, etc.
- Step 1 : Open Windows Settings and access the System Settings group. In the display section, click Advanced Display Settings.
- Step 2 : Switch to the new interface, related settings, select advanced sizes for text and other items.
- Step 3 : At this point, the editing interface will appear on the control panel. In the Change only the text size section , users will see a list of items that change the text size.
Click on the size you want to change and check Bold if you want to use a bolder font. Finally, you will click the Apply button to save.
- Step 4 : A blue screen appears with the message Please wait .
Now, choose to change the font in the menu, and the results will be displayed. The font size of other items will remain the same, but the text in the context menu has been increased.
You will also see the menu font size change when you access Windows Explorer, while the rest of the font sizes remain the same.
By changing the font on this computer, users do not need to log out of their account on the computer, but only need to change the font size of various elements on Windows 10.
So you probably know how to change the font size, increase or decrease the font size on Windows 10. You can change the entire font size displayed on the computer screen or only change the size of selected elements. .
Adjusting fonts in Windows 10 is not difficult, with just a few mouse clicks you can completely handle them. Above TipsMake guides a few ways to change fonts on your computer for your reference. Wishing you success in adjusting fonts in Windows 10 !
- Steps to install Fonts for Windows 11
- How to change the font on Android phones
- How to change fonts in Windows 11
- How to install (and uninstall) fonts on Windows 11
- How to install and remove fonts on Mac
- How to Download Fonts
- How to show / hide fonts in Windows 10/8
- Differentiate between TTF and OTF fonts
- How to download fonts on Dafont
- How to change DNS on Windows and Mac computers