Fix ISO image extraction failure when creating USB Boot with Rufus
When you perform USB Boot with Rufus software to install Windows or other software will appear an error message Error: ISO image extraction failure.
In the process of installing Windows operating system or other software by USB, you will encounter errors such as not being able to access Boot Option, error when starting USB Boot into Windows installation, screen standing error, . And in In this article, we will show you how to fix the ISO image extraction error when creating USB Boot with Rufus.
First of all, we will check the files and USB.
Please put the .ISO file and Rufus software out of the Desktop of your computer. Then turn off the antivirus software and check if the USB head is broken.
Try plugging the USB to another socket and recreating the USB Boot. If the error condition still occurs, follow the procedure below.
We proceed to check the integrity of the .ISO file
This error may be caused by software, any program we download from the Internet has a problem with the speed of the transmission line, download page, . So please check your .ISO file if there is a problem. What are the problems during the download process? If an error occurs, we proceed to reload the .ISo file and create a USB Boot again. If there is no problem, follow the steps below.
Next, we proceed to create USB Boot by Legacy standard. If this is not possible, please refer to the article How to create a USB boot, install Windows using the Universal USB Installer.
If you have done the steps and steps above but not please try on another USB and proceed with USB Boot again. The last way is to bring the software and USB to another computer.
Note: If you are not able to fix the error after following our above methods. We recommend you to use etcherpc. It is the best alternative for rufus and much easier to use.
I wish you all success!
- How to create USB Boot, create a Windows installation USB with Rufus is simple and effective
- 20 best USB boot software
- How to Use Rufus
- How to create USB BOOT standard UEFI - GPT standard
- How to create a USB boot, install Windows using the Universal USB Installer
- How to fix PXE-E61 error: Media Test Failure, Check Cable
- Instructions for creating USB boot with Hiren's BootCD quickly
- How to check if the USB Boot has been successfully created?
- The Mac won't boot and this is the fix
- How to create USB boot to install multiple Windows with Easy2Boot