It is possible to create a USB to install Windows 11 on an unsupported machine with Rufus
In its latest beta, Rufus allows users to create USB install Windows 11 on computers that do not support it.
Rufus is one of the most popular Windows installation USB creation tools available today. On the latest version 3.16, Rufus brings good news for those who want to switch to Windows 11.
Specifically, Rufus has successfully developed the ability to create a Windows 11 installation USB that can bypass TPM and Secure Boot requirements. Basically, you can use the USB created by Rufus to install Windows 11 on computers that do not meet the hardware requirements that Microsoft sets out.
This is good news for those who believe their computer can run Windows 11 but can't install it. On the other hand, if your computer is too old, do not try to install Windows 11 because it may encounter many errors and not be optimized for performance.
TipsMake.com should note further that currently the feature to create Windows 11 USB installation bypasses hardware requirements has been included in the latest version 3.16 by Rufus. If you want to download and refer to how to use Rufus, please read the article below:
To see if your computer is eligible to install Windows 11, you can use Microsoft's PC Health Check tool. You can also refer to the article about the minimum configuration of Windows 11 below:
- Instructions for using Windows PC Health Check, check whether the computer can install Windows 11 or not
- Windows 11 configuration requirements, minimum hardware configuration Win 11
Also, do not forget that a computer that does not meet the hardware requirements when installing Windows 11 runs the risk of not receiving further updates.
- Download Rufus 3.13: Utility to create bootable USB open source, free
- How to Use Rufus
- How to create a USB boot, install Windows using the Universal USB Installer
- Fix ISO image extraction failure when creating USB Boot with Rufus
- Rufus added the option to download Windows 8.1, Windows 10 ISO directly from the application
- How to create USB boot to install multiple Windows with Easy2Boot
- Steps to install windows 11 on virtual machine, how to install windows 11 on VMware
- 20 best USB boot software
- Instructions to create USB boost using Rufus software
- Installing Windows 10 Technical Preview on a virtual machine is available in Windows