Why is the iPhone battery icon yellow, how to fix it?
Unlike the phenomenon of yellow iPhone screen, the iPhone battery icon turns yellow is actually due to the new feature called Apple Low Power Mode by Apple. This icon tells us that the iPhone is being used in energy saving mode. Ie it will change some settings to save battery like: Turn off automatic email updates, reduce screen brightness, automatically lock the screen and power off faster, turn off applications running in the background, .
However, activating this mode also causes many inconveniences and affects the performance of the device, for example, the device will automatically lock the screen sooner than usual (the default is 30s and cannot be customized. ), the application will run somewhat slower or minimize the process of connecting to the Internet. Therefore, if you do not want to use, you can completely choose to turn off the yellow iPhone battery icon.
From the phone home screen, you access the Settings (Settings) application . After that, you go down to the screen and select Pin (Battery) to turn off iPhone battery saving, change the iPhone battery icon.
After the battery interface appears, you will see the Low Power Mode (Low Power Mode) feature being activated. Now, choose to turn off this mode by swiping the bar to the left.
Immediately the system will change the iPhone battery icon from yellow to black as usual.
- Add emoticons when texting on iPhone
- Instructions for turning on emoji keyboard on iPhone
- The trick that makes iPhone use a bar-line number
- Have you fully understood the meaning of these icons on the iPhone?
- Error losing battery icon on Windows Taskbar 10/8/7
- 8 ways to save iPhone battery, increase battery life when using iPhone
- How to change the battery display percentage on iPhone
- How to fix the missing battery icon on the Windows 10 Taskbar
- Some ways to use iPhone battery effectively
- These tips help you improve iPhone battery life
- Evidence shows that Apple deliberately slowed down the old iPhone when the battery bottle
- How to change the icon, change the iPhone app icon without jailbreak
- How to fix yellow screen phone error
- How to adjust the iPhone X unlock icon