When you ask any iPhone user about the downside that Apple needs to improve on the iPhone product line, I firmly believe that the most used answer is "quickly out of battery". The convenience of the iPhone makes us use the phone all day, making the device's battery wear out over time.
That's why we always have to stick to the charging line wherever you go. But there are also solutions that can help you get rid of the iPhone's battery drain. Please follow the article below for some tips and tricks to help increase battery life when using iPhone.
1. Find "culprit" causing fast battery drain on iPhone
Some applications on your phone consume a lot of battery when in use. But how do you know which applications are causing this situation?
- Go to Settings> Battery> battery .
- Scroll down so you can see which applications consume the most device battery. You can choose to view in statistics within the last 24 hours or the last 7 days.
There will be some applications that are quite reasonable due to the nature of your work or life that make you use them quite often such as Mail, Facebook, Messages . But you may realize that some The application that I rarely use consumes a lot of battery, so consider deleting it.
2. Delete the Facebook application
This seems to be a pretty hard way to do for a lot of people because Facebook is a social network that has a great influence on the entire human world today. But if you really care about the survival of your phone battery, delete your Facebook application on your phone. The reason is simple because Facebook is the best battery-powered app on iOS. If you don't believe it, try the way mentioned above and see if your Facebook application is on the top of the most battery-intensive apps in your device? Although it will be difficult for you to give up Facebook, there is another way to try it out, such as using Facebook on your PC, laptop or using your phone's browser to access Facebook. It may be inconvenient but your battery will be safe. Of course if you are someone who doesn't care if your battery can be affected by Facebook application, then skip this tip.
3. Turn off the auto-loading feature of the Mail application
Do you really need your phone to track your email and every minute of the day? If not, turn off the Mail app's auto-load feature to prevent your battery from being wasted.
- Go to Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calenders (Mail, Contacts, Calendar)> Fetch New Data (for data fetching) (for iOS 10, go to Settings> Mail> Accounts> Fetch New Data )
- Please turn off the Push feature and select Manually at the same time (manually) in the Fetch section below.
If you need to check mail, just go to the mail application and update it. Basically, if someone has an important email you need to see, they just text and call you. So this feature is quite useless in most cases and turning it off is an effective way to save battery.
4. Reduce screen light
The function of viewing battery-powered applications (mentioned in section 1) will not tell you about this but leaving the screen too bright is one of the main reasons why the iPhone has dropped battery quickly. Please reduce it to less than 50%. At first, your eyes may not be familiar with this amount of light, but after a while you won't notice the difference. And of course, this also helps your device save battery power.
5. Turn off the positioning function of unnecessary applications
For applications that need location features like Uber, Grab, Maps, it doesn't matter. But there are also applications that really do not need to use positioning. Turn it off by:
- Go to Settings (settings)> Privacy (security)> Location Services (location services) .
- Find applications that have the word Always (always) or While Using (when used).
- Switch to Never ( if not) if you find that the application does not need to use positioning.
6. Turn off notifications of unnecessary applications
Just like with the location function, turn off notifications of applications that you feel are not needed to save battery power.
- Go to Settings (Settings)> Notifications (notification) .
- Select the application you want to turn off notifications.
- Disable Allow Notifications (allow notifications) .
7. Use Battery Case for iPhone
Battery Case is an iPhone case manufactured by Apple itself, which features battery life. In addition to phone protection, Battery Case also owns an iPhone battery. This means that your device will have up to 2 batteries when in use. Although quite convenient, Battery Case is considered bad and bulky to use. You can order Battery Case on Apple's homepage for $ 99.
8. Replace new batteries for iPhone
In fact, this is not recommended in Vietnam because the failure to ensure the battery quality makes the ability to replace batteries of unknown origin quite a lot. However, if your iPhone battery has been drained and the battery runs out too quickly, this is probably the last solution you need to think about if you want to increase the battery life for iPhone.
Hopefully this article has more or less helped you improve your battery life. If you are not satisfied, you can refer to some articles below:
- How to increase battery life for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Why is the fully charged phone still running out of battery?
- 8 mistakes when charging the battery that iPhone users have
- 8 tips for maximum battery saving for your phone