What is Disk in Task Manager?
I. Disk in Task Manager
In Task Manager, we can monitor the performance of all important hardware on the computer, including: CPU, GPU, RAM, Internet, Disk, . All the above parameters are important and Disk parameter is most concerned by many people during use.
Disk - Drives in Task Manager means all the drives are connected to the computer and are being used with the Windows operating system. In Task Manager, Disk is displayed as a graph so the user can know the read / write speed of the drive. This is a tool to check the performance of the fast drive on the computer, besides, they also display in the form of a digital chart (digital), so the user is very easy to manage.
Why say 'easy to manage', there was a time when the trend of mining Coin by hard drive appeared and on the Internet there began to have Malware (malicious code) infiltrating the computer. When the Malware (malicious code) accesses the computer, they will automatically activate the Coin mining mode by the user's drive and drive is always Full load (100%) even without reading or writing any data. what. To know if the computer is infected with Malware, users only need to open Task Manager and monitor the Disk - drive card.
II. Disk parameters in Task Manager
1. Name and available partition
In Task Manager, the available drives (Disk) will be named in order from 0 to… (1). Besides the name, we will have the available partitions (a root hard drive divided into many small hard drives for storage) (2).
In this case, drive Disk 0 of the Software wizard is divided into 02 storage partitions, drive D: and drive E:
2. Disk performance information in Task Manager
In addition to knowing how many partitions the drive is being divided into on the computer, the user also knows many parameters related to performance.
- A: Active Time - Performance in 60 seconds (in%, 100% is Full load)
- B: Average response time - The average speed of response
- C: Read / Write Speed - Read and write speed.
In this article, TipsMake has shared to you a lot of information related to Disk in Task Manager. Have a nice day!
- Instructions to fix Task Manager has been Disabled by your Administrator
- How to open Task Manager, introduce the functions in Task Manager
- How to unlock, fix Task manager errors on Windows
- 8 unexpected uses of Task Manager
- Top 10 tips for using Task Manager in Windows 10
- Ways to open Task Manager on Windows 10
- How to keep Windows Task Manager open a specific tab
- Former Microsoft employee revealed the secret in Task Manager on Windows 10