Microsoft adds color to the Windows 10 interface
In Windows 10 April 2019 update Update is about to be released by Microsoft in the near future will have some subtle changes. One of the most interesting changes is to bring colors into the Jump List, a list of recently opened folders or files, or it can be used to quickly open a function of that software. This helps give users new and exciting experiences when opening files and folders.
According to the sharing image of Microsoft Jen Genteld engineer, depending on the color settings of the operating system, the colors on Jump List can change flexibly. This means that the Jump List bar will automatically change the same color as the display interface's color or background. Previously, the colors of Jump List were quite boring when there was only one black and gray color.
Currently, this new feature only works in dark mode. If users receive positive feedback, Microsoft may consider using this feature in Light Mode.
To experience this interesting change, users can access Settings -> select Personalization -> select Colors -> Here, users can turn on the color display feature on interfaces such as Start Menu, taskbar , Action Center, title bar by ticking "Start, taskbar, and action center" and "Title bars".
Microsoft is expected to release Windows 10 April 2019 Update Update around April 2019.
- There were Windows 10 build 18312 with many improvements for the operating system, invited to download ISO files and experience
- Invite to admire Start Menu on Windows 10 completely new with modern design and more elegant
- Microsoft will remove virtual assistant Cortana while installing Windows 10
- Messenger returns to the old interface after only a few hours of testing the new interface
- How to change the Facebook interface
- 9 free interface packages from Microsoft, please download
- How to customize the Windows 8.1 interface
- Microsoft 'bye' Aero interface on Windows 8
- How to use Firefox Color to customize the Firefox interface
- How has the Windows interface from Windows 1.0 to Windows 10 changed?
- The terminology of color, wheel color and skill used to color