Instructions for hiding IP when calling on WhatsApp
To protect your privacy when using WhatsApp, Meta has now provided the feature to protect your IP address.
When making voice calls on WhatsApp or video calls on WhatsApp, your IP address may be revealed during a peer-to-peer connection. To limit IP exposure to a minimum, WhatsApp will help you hide your IP address right within the application. The article below will guide you to hide IP in WhatsApp.
How to hide IP when calling WhatsApp video
At the WhatsApp interface, click on Settings in the bottom right corner of the interface on the application. Now you will see the setup options for the WhatsApp application, click on Privacy .
Switch to WhatsApp's privacy settings interface, scroll down below and click Advanced to see more advanced settings for your WhatsApp account.
You will now see the IP Address Protection setting during calls . We need to enable this feature by sliding the white circle button to the right to secure the IP address when making calls on WhatsApp.
- How to update WhatsApp on iPhone, Android
- These features make it easier to master WhatsApp
- How to use WhatsApp to chat, call, message your friends
- Instructions for posting status on WhatsApp
- How to restore deleted multimedia files and WhatsApp messages on Android
- How to log out of WhatsApp account remotely
- 8 tips to enhance security for WhatsApp
- How to block a specific WhatsApp chat
- Instructions for creating avatars on WhatsApp
- Instructions for recovering sent messages on WhatsApp