How to send HD images on Facebook Messenger
Sending HD images on Facebook Messenger is a new feature that is updated on both Android and iOS versions. Accordingly, images sent will not be degraded as before.
Sending HD images on Facebook Messenger application is a new feature that the manufacturer has just updated for both versions on Android and iOS. Accordingly when the user presses to send images, there will be options for capacity, including capacity and quality of HD images.
The feature to send HD photos has been updated on Zalo chat application and now is Messenger. Thanks to this feature, the image will not be reduced in size when we send it via Messenger as before. In the article below, Network Administrator will guide you how to send HD photos via Messenger.
- How to upload HD photos to Facebook on iPhone / iPad?
- How to chat with Chatible strangers on Facebook Messenger
- Transform color chat window Facebook Messenger
Send high quality HD photos on Messenger
To be able to use this feature, we need to upgrade the Messenger app on Android and iOS to the latest version.
After upgrading Messenger, users access the application. Next, open the conversation you want to send the image to. In the interface, click on the image icon , then select the image you want to send available in the album.
When clicking on the image you want to send, we will see the text HD to send high resolution images on Messenger. Click on the word HD . After that, the application will ask the user who wants to choose which resolution for the photo to send including Small, Middle, Big.
Choose Big to send HD images. Then press Send to send the image in the message.
Once you have sent the HD image, the Messenger app will provide more options for users. Add this photo to your day . Photos after posting to Messenger Day will disappear within 24 hours of being posted.
Click the plus icon in the option to add photos to Messenger Day. Then press Add to confirm this picture.
Sending images now on Facebook Messenger has improved a lot, allowing HD images to be sent. Photos will not be reduced in size, blur or blur as before when sending old version Messenger images. In addition, we also have the option to add photos to Messenger Day.
I wish you all success!
- Disable Facebook but still send Messenger
- Facebook Messenger has a problem, many Vietnamese users cannot send photos
- Share Dropbox files via Facebook Messenger
- How to send videos via Facebook Messenger
- How to download Dropbox file right on Facebook Messenger
- How to send music, MP3 songs through Messenger to listen
- Fixed a bug with Facebook Messenger being escaped on iOS
- Quickly try the Valentine's gift sending feature immediately with Facebook Messenger