How to Fix Underlined Typing Errors on Windows 10, Chrome
Instructions on how to fix underlined typing errors on Windows 10 and Chrome quickly and effectively. Refer to TipsMake's article now if you are upset about this problem.
If you are reading this article, it proves that you are experiencing underlined typing errors on Windows 10 and Chrome . This situation does not affect the computer usage process too much. But certainly looking at the underlined words will be extremely annoying. And if you want to overcome this uncomfortable situation, please immediately refer to the content below. Right now we will explore together options to overcome this unpleasant situation.
Where does the underlined typing error on Windows 10 and Chrome come from?
The main check feature is said to be the main cause of underlined typing errors in Windows 10. This is an extremely common case when you use search browsers. Even underlined text can happen when you type in Word software.
How to fix underlined typing errors on Chrome
First we will come to the case of underlined text on Chrome. In this case, the fix is quite simple. First, right-click on the search box on Chrome. Then continue to click on spell check. Then uncheck the ' Use basic spell checking feature ' and you're good to go.
Or you can also turn off the spell checking feature by accessing Chrome's settings as follows:
- Click on the 3-dot icon in the upper right corner of the Chrome screen then click settings . Next, click on the language tab and turn the switch in the ' spell check ' section from on to off.
Note: the methods I instruct above are done when Chrome's language is Vietnamese. In case your Chrome is still displaying English, you can perform the following steps to quickly return it to the Vietnamese interface and turn off underlining in Chrome.
How to change language in Chrome
- B1 : From Chrome's main interface, click on the 3-dot icon in the upper right corner of the screen and click on settings
- Step 2 : Click on the languages tab, then click 'Add languages' , then find the language ' Vietnamese ', tick it and click ' add '
- B3 : Click on the 3 dots in the Vietnamese section and then check the box ' display google Chrome in this language '
- Step 4 : Click ' relaunch ' now Chrome will automatically restart with the interface in Vietnamese.
How to remove underlines when typing on a computer in Word software
Similar to Chrome, when we use Word software and turn on spell checking. At this time, red underlined text may appear. And to overcome this situation, we can apply the following measures:
1: How to turn off red lines with Word 2003
In case you use Word 2003 and have red underlined text error, do the following steps:
- Step 1 : In the toolbar, find and click ' tools ' then select options .
- Step 2 : Continue to click on ' spelling & grammar ' then uncheck the boxes ' check spelling as you type ' and ' check grammar as you type '.
- Step 3 : Tick 2 items: ' hide spelling errors in this document ' and ' hide grammar errors in this document ' and finally click ' ok '.
2: How to turn off red lines in Word 2007, 2010, 2013
With Word versions from 2007 to 2013, turning off spell checking will be much simpler. To do this, we do the following:
- Step 1 : From the main interface of Word, click on the office icon in the upper left corner of the screen. Then continue to click on word options .
- Step 2 : Continue to click on proofing, then uncheck the ' check spelling as you type ' box and then click ' ok ' to save.
3: How to turn off red lines in Word 2016, 2019
With the 2016 and 2019 versions of Word, the way to turn off the red line is not much different. We just need to do the following steps.
- Step 1 : Click on ' file ' then click on ' options '.
- Step 2 : Click on proofing and then uncheck ' check spelling as you type '
- Step 3 : Click ok to save.
So we have learned together how to remove underlines when typing Vietnamese on Chrome and Word. Thank you for reading this entire article, wish you success!
- What to do when your computer loses Microsoft Office?
- Instructions to fix the error of the cursor jumping to the beginning of the line in Word
- Fix errors not typing Vietnamese on Chrome
- How to use the new EVKey Vietnamese keyboard
- Instructions for quick typing emoji on Google Chrome
- Quick fix Google Chrome Kill Pages errors
- Instructions to fix basic errors on Google Chrome
- Please update Unikey 4.3 RC3: Fix Vietnamese typing errors on Chrome and Edge
- How to fix Voice Typing error 0x80049dd3 on Windows 11
- Fix Chrome browser error showing a blank screen