How to delete Cydia on an iPhone without a PC
Deleting Cydia on iPhone is not difficult at all, but if you delete Cydia on your iPhone without a PC you already know, add a quick, simple and extremely interesting trick.
The problem of installing or deleting Cydia on iPhone is probably nothing new to iPhone users. However, with how to delete Cydia on an iPhone without a PC, have you ever heard of it? There are many reasons for people to jailbreak iPhone and jailbreak iPhone with 3uTools today is the most popular way and if you do not know, you can refer to how to jailbreak iPhone with 3uTools here. If you did, then join me to find out how to delete Cydia on an iPhone without a PC in the article below.
Instructions on how to delete Cydia on iPhone
Step 1: To be able to delete Cydia on an iPhone without a PC, make sure you have Cydia on your iPhone and Cydia must be still active, if it doesn't work or can't do it, the above guide doesn't work for you. .
Step 2: First, go to the Cydia application store> select the search section in this section because there will be an application to help you delete Cydia on your iPhone without a PC.
Step 3: Here you look for an application called Cydia Impactor, click Install to download and install it.
Step 4: Wait until the download of Cydia Impactor is completed, click on it to access the application.
Step 5: Here you just need to click on Delete all Data, Unjailbreak device and then confirm again the deletion of Cydia on iPhone without a PC by clicking Delete All.
After that, the tool will run some command lines for a few minutes. Your job now is to wait until your device boots back up. After a successful boot, your computer is back to its original state. At this point, you can re-jailbreak, if desired.
So we have completed how to delete Cydia on an iPhone without a PC then, is it simple to delete Cydia on an iPhone without a PC using Cydia Impactor. And as said this is not the only way so if you want to delete Cydia on iPhone in another way, choosing to delete iOS jailbreak with 3uTools will be a great alternative, refer to how to delete iOS jailbreak with 3uTools to know how to do it in detail.
- Instructions for using Cydia for iPhone owners
- How to create Settings key, Delete tweak on iPhone
- How to change Cydia iPhone home page interface
- Instructions for jailbreak iOS 10 with Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor 0.9.50 is available, fix errors when extracting IPA files on Windows computers
- Instructions for backing up Cydia iPhone application with PkgBackup
- There was the first test version of Sileo, the Cydia replacement app market, download and experience
- Instructions for iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2 jailbreak on iPhone, iPad using Yalu Jailbreak and Cydia Impactor
- How to delete multiple photos saved on iPhone for a while
- Instructions for deleting personal data on iPhone