Fix double typing error on Macbook super fast
When using any computer, including Macbooks, we can always encounter typing errors. Double typing error is a common error. Let's look at how to fix double typing error on Macbook in TipsMake 's article !
The problem of double typing error on Macbook is that when the user types the letter a or b, it will be displayed as 'aa' or 'bb'. This causes annoyance and affects the use of your Macbook. Especially annoying and annoying, reducing work performance. Sometimes it causes misunderstandings in communication and is especially wasteful of time and effort.
So now let's get to how to fix the problem of double typing on Macbook right away!
3 Methods to fix double typing error on Macbook
There are many reasons why you encounter double typing on your Macbook.
- Action too fast
- Keyboard has problems
- Vietnamese percussion input error
- Old operating system versions encounter outdated errors
- Software conflicts
For some of these causes, TipsMake will suggest quick solutions.
Check if there are keyboard errors?
Always make sure that you are not in a situation where you need professional assistance. If you encounter a minor mechanical error such as trapped dust, you can simply clean it. But it is better for this cause to require the assistance of a specialist.
If you don't see any abnormalities in the keyboard's mechanics, try resetting the keyboard.
First, always restart your computer to see if this is just a temporary conflict error!
Instructions for resetting the keyboard to fix double typing error on Macbook.
- First, go to ' System Preferences' on your Macbook.
- Next select ' Keyboard ' > ' Input Sources ' and add back the Vietnamese keyboard or the keyboard you are using.
Update the operating system to fix double typing error on Macbook
The Macbook operating system is always being regularly updated by Apple to keep up with the technology race. Each new version tries to fix the errors of the previous version. At the same time, new functions may be added.
Therefore, if you are experiencing double typing errors, you can completely update it.
Here are updated instructions for Apple fans to apply!
Instructions: Go to 'System Preferences' > select 'Software update' > wait for the device to check the version > Select Update now to proceed with the update if available.
How to provide temporary support when encountering duplicated text errors on Macbook
If you have mechanical errors and after trying every possible method, you still have duplicated text, then use the virtual keyboard. If the hardware is not having problems, this method will work quite well. And if not, then you need to use the last case to ask a specialist.
Instructions on how to open and use the virtual keyboard on Macbook:
- How to open the virtual keyboard: 'System Preferences' > 'Keyboard' > 'Input Sources' > check Show Input menu in menu bar' (Show the input menu on the menu bar).
- The virtual keyboard icon appears in the menu bar, you can click on it and select ' Show Keyboard Viewer' . The keyboard will display the screen and you can use the mouse to type.
In case you need the support of a professional expert
Sometimes professional assistance is needed when this condition occurs frequently. It's very possible that the conflicts in the machine have deeper problems. Even though you have used these methods, this situation still repeats.
At this time, TipsMake recommends that you bring your device to a warranty center. Seeking assistance from a professional technician will be the optimal solution for unknown errors. It will definitely help you quickly fix the error and rarely encounter it again.
TipsMake wishes you can successfully fix double typing error on Macbook!
- Simple way to learn to type fast without looking at the keys
- Practice typing 10 fingers, typing fast with Mario Teaches Typing game
- Confirm that the new Mac computer has gigabit WiFi connection
- Steps to fix double quotes in Word
- How to fix errors not typing Vietnamese on Viber
- Learn to type fast so that you can 'save' 21 days a year
- 4 tips to type Vietnamese fast
- The new MacBook Air will use super fast WiFi