Detailed instructions for using magnifier on iPhone
The magnifying glass tool in iPhone helps us view content at a distance, or read small-sized content.
When upgrading iOS to a newer version, the magnifying glass tool is also updated with many new features, supporting you more during use. The article below will guide you how to use a magnifying glass on iPhone.
How to use magnifier on iPhone
To display the magnifier on iPhone, first go to Settings on iPhone and then tap Control Center . Switch to the interface of applications displayed in Control Center, click Magnifier .
Immediately after that, the magnifying glass tool will appear in the Control Center on iPhone for you to use.
Swipe Control Center up to use it, then click the magnifying glass icon . Display the magnifying glass screen interface to enlarge the content to read.
We will control the slider to enlarge the content reading lens. Or if the document or image is too dark, click the flashlight icon to turn on the flashlight.
Filter icon to select color filters to apply to documents with hard-to-read colors. You choose the color that matches the content you need to read to see the text more clearly.
In addition to turning on the flashlight, you can increase the brightness in the Magnifier app . This makes it easier for you to read documents. You adjust the brightness to suit the current document.
The application also helps you capture content displayed on the screen . We click on the circle icon below to take a photo. Continue to click on the share icon above to save the photo to the album and you're done.
In case you don't want to use the magnifying glass tool anymore, go back to the Control Center interface, then click on the red circle at Magnifier and select Delete .
- Instructions on how to manage email and mailboxes in the Mail application on iPhone / iPad
- How to Invert Colors on Windows 7
- Guide to distinguish genuine iPhone 7 Plus and counterfeit goods
- How to zoom in and out of computer screen with Magnifier on Windows 7 & Windows 10
- Zoom in, zoom out the computer screen with Magnifier on Windows 7
- Instructions on how to connect iPhone to computer in the most detail
- Instructions on how to install Windows 10 (32bit and 64bit) in the most detailed!
- Detailed review of iPhone 7 to iOS 14.4
- Instructions to change the detailed battery capacity widget on iOS 14
- Detailed instructions on how to Fake IP on Windows 10