Dangerous messages make iPhone messaging application hang immediately when opened
The new bug on iPhone causes the messaging application to stop immediately when the user opens it.
This error is called by the name Black Dot Bug by the black circle icon you see in the message before the application crashed. The screen will be blank and nothing can be done except to turn it off or restart the phone. Other things may not be affected or will be slow before this error is fixed.
In fact, the black dot icon is not something that causes errors, but hundreds, or thousands of lines of Unicode code later, making the phone processor overload. All of it has been saved on a website, so you can also send this unique message to tease your friends, which will surely scare them.
The message is extremely simple but then there is a very long Unicode string
This deadly black dot error once stirred on chat app WhatsApp version on Android. Now it appears on the messaging application of iOS version 11.4 Beta 4, 11.3.1, 11.3 and iOS 11/10. Filip Koroy with YouTube channel EverythingApplePro also has a thoroughly explained video about this error.
Fortunately, this error only takes a few seconds to fix: turn off the application, 3D Touch Message icon and select New Message. Everything will return to its original form and return to the mailbox and delete it. Apple has not had a formal fix, but it will soon be available soon.
Website to send messages troll friends https://www.vincedes3.com/blackdotbug.html
Video explanation on EverythingApplePro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fepqIO57f8
- How to fix iCloud error requires login on iPhone and iPad
- How to fix iPhone music sync problems with iTunes when updating iOS 11
- Fix iPhone without personal access point to play 3G
- iPhone 'Ship' - genuine fake goods better than real products?
- How to send messages to multiple contact numbers on iPhone
- How to search for text messages on iPhone and iPad
- Zalo boasts 75 million messages per day
- 8 reasons Telegram is the only messaging app you need
- Samsung's messaging application encountered an error, sending photos to any person who the owner did not know
- How to write voice messages on iPhone with Heya
- Backup and read iPhone messages on Windows and Mac
- Zalo takes 5 million users
- How to send text messages instead of iMessage messages on iPhone or iPad