Apple dropped the drag-and-drop feature among apps on the iPhone
Drag and drop between applications on Apple products that only apply to iPads. IPhone users can expect this feature on iPhone when iOS 11 officially launches.
Users should be very interested in the drag and drop feature on iOS 11. Although there are limitations, you can only drag and drop between applications on the iPad. Drag and drop on iPhone is still limited only to drag and drop objects inside the application. Since this feature is highly developer dependent, limiting it to less-user devices than iPhones is somewhat disappointing.
However, actually the drag-and-drop feature between iPhone apps exists on iOS 11, only that it is disabled by a system setting that users cannot access.
Drag & Drop on iPhone is gated by 3 things: / AppleInternal folder, DraggingEnabledPhone & DraggingEnabled BOOLs in UIKit prefs plist pic.twitter.com/acuKA4FoEq- Steve TS (@stroughtonsmith) June 12, 2017
Developer Steve Troughton-Smith, famous for finding hidden and unannounced features on Apple products, discovered this feature on iOS 11 beta. Steve predicts that if the upcoming iPhone has a Home button for applications, it's easier to drag and drop to the right place.
Drag and drop capabilities between applications are convenient and save time
Because the iPhone does not have an app display dock, the ability to view multiple screens or split the screen like an iPad, it is understandable why Apple has only limited drag and drop on large devices. Hopefully in the future when iOS 11 is available in the market, anyone can drag and drop more easily.
Apple dropped the drag-and-drop feature among apps on the iPhonePlease share this article to your friends
- How to Drag and Drop
- Drag and drop attachments from Gmail to the Desktop
- Advanced drag and drop techniques in Windows Vista
- 7 best website building and dragging tools for 2019
- Microsoft Office for iPad has supported many people to fix files and drag and drop functions of iOS 11
- How to use the App restriction feature on iPhone / iPad
- 12 best solutions to help you replace default applications on iPhone
- Apple may lose $ 9 billion because iPhone sales in some markets are not as expected
- How to turn off 'feature' to slow down Apple without waiting for iOS 11.3
- Apple will death 3D Touch on iPhone?
- How to Schedule an Automatic File Backup in a Mac
- 'Magic' behind the touch screen