Oppo officially confirmed N3 will use rare metal shell frames
After posting promotional images about the Oppo N3 will use ultra-durable, ultra-light metal, the company continues to post new photos of the structure and features of the chassis on the device.
At this point, you can be sure that the Oppo N3 will use ultra-light lithium-aluminum alloy - a material in the aerospace industry, it is thin but durable, sturdy, stainless.
Rare metal frame
The device will also have an additional rotating top camera similar to the Oppo N1. In addition, more information indicates that Oppo N3 will use new cooling technology. The phone will have two variants, one of which is a lithium-aluminum alloy, and an unknown version made of what material.
The internal specifications are still mysterious but normally Oppo will integrate very powerful configuration.
- Apple makes Ultrabook lose the opportunity to use metal shell
- Oppo A91: 8GB RAM, set of 4 cameras, fingerprint sensor 0.32 seconds, cost 6.69 million
- Review Oppo F15: Is it only on the outside?
- Oppo Watch, what's new about Oppo smart watches?
- Oppo plans LG G2 'brainwashing'
- OPPO Find X2 officially launched in Vietnam
- Successfully formulated, programmable, liquid metal fabrication that can conduct electricity
- Close-up of Oppo Reno 2, 4 main cameras, 20x zoom, video stabilization
- Exotic metal knows 'transformations' back to the original shape no matter how deformed
- OPPO Find X2 with many market-leading breakthroughs launched