Samsung in turn swirled Apple's iPhone
After Sony and HTC, Samsung in turn also voiced "swirling" the Apple iPhone 6.
Shortly after Apple introduced the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus duo, Samsung Philippines ' official Twitter page posted the " vortex " Tweet line of Apple increasing the screen size for iPhone 6.
The content in Samsung's tweet parodies Steve Jobs's previous statement: " No one is ever going to buy a big phone. " ( Roughly translated: no one is going to buy a big phone ). The announcement of Steve Jobs with the purpose of resolving user complaints about iPhone 4 is easy to lose.
When reporters mentioned a Motorola DROID X phone with a 4.3-inch screen, Job said " no one is going to buy a big phone. " Apple was very persistent with a 4-inch viewpoint that was the best limit for a smartphone. Therefore, when launching the iPhone 6 with a larger screen, Apple has suffered from many " stone tiles " from anti fans.
In the content just posted, Samsung also cleverly posed a question: "Guess who will be surprised with their changes?" ( referring to Apple ). More interestingly, the Korean company also included the slogan of Galaxy Note 4: " Galaxy Note 4 # More than big ".
- How to order iPhone X
- Samsung launched a series of 6 video 'swirling stones' Apple
- 5 great benefits from apples you may not know
- Samsung's new ad scoffs at Apple's slowing iPhone
- Instructions on how to turn off and turn on the power of iPhone X
- How to turn on 3G on iPhone 5 / 5S / 6?
- Samsung mocked Apple for the iPhone bend
- 5 ways to turn off iPhone not everyone knows
- Instructions for using iPhone to control Samsung TVs
- How to turn off Tap to Wake on iPhone X so that the screen does not light up when touched