The plane is full of iPhone 6 to the United States
How will you ensure that millions of phones are delivered to stores half a world away in a week? Rent a cargo compartment of a few dozen planes, pack them and throw them up, of course! That's how the first iPhone 6 shipment is being shipped from China to the United States.
If you are one of the lucky four million people who have ordered a new Apple iPhone 6, it's likely that your new hard phone is in the picture above. This is a photo of the bay of a Boeing 747 flying across the Pacific Ocean, carrying more than 195,000 iPhones. What an impressive number!
The cargo weighs about 256,000 pounds ( about 116 tons ), making the total weight of aircraft close to maximum takeoff of 643,000 pounds. According to the plane's pilot, about 20 to 30 similar weight cargo planes fly out of Chinese airspace every day.
The impressive numbers of human and energy spent to transport only a portion of the iPhone 6 orders have helped us get a more comprehensive view of the entire process of manufacturing and distributing iPhone 6. Just three more days, the iPhone will officially reach consumers!
- The United States boosts AI applications in the military
- Huawei had a further 3 months of running momentum before the US ban took effect
- The United States surpasses China in the number of people infected with Covid-19
- The next iPhone you buy may be made in India
- Ma donated 1 million masks and 500,000 sets of Covid-19 test kits to the United States
- Apple donated 2 million masks to US and European health care to assist in coping with the Covid-19 pandemic
- Google will invest $ 13 billion in the development of data centers and offices in the United States in 2019
- Air cushion increases the risk of death in newborns
- 5 annoying but highly effective 'habits' in President Trump's way of 'playing Twitter'
- Synthesize high resolution Red Man wallpapers for computers