The bender iPhone 6 Plus switched to testing Galaxy Note 4
The author of the test bend iPhone 6 Plus continues to look to Galaxy Note 4, Samsung phablet also can not overcome his hand.
Lewis Hilsenteger , who conducted the iPhone 6 Plus bend test and posted the video on Unbox Therapy, has continued to test the Galaxy Note 4.
The results showed that Samsung fans should not laugh at Apple soon because of Lewis Hilsenteger 's bare hands, the high-class phablet Galaxy Note 4 is also warped.
The Galaxy Note 4 also loses at Lewis Hilsenteger 's hand .
In the new video, Lewis Hilsenteger does the bend in the same way as he did with the iPhone 6 Plus and the Note 4 results were also bent in the same position as the Apple product, just below the volume down button.
There is little comfort for Samsung as their new device is not easily bent like the iPhone 6 Plus, but it is not as sturdy as the Galaxy Note 3.
However, the ability to drink curved in the test and in actual use completely different. With iPhone 6 Plus, there were at least 9 users ( according to data released by Apple) complaining about their phones being bent during use. As for the Galaxy Note 4, it may have to wait a while longer to see user feedback as this product has just been sold in the last few days.
The author of the video bend iPhone 6 Plus continues to show off with the Galaxy Note 4, and this time he won.
- Galaxy Note 3 wins iPhone 6 Plus in a bend test
- Incidentally: Galaxy Note 9 lost to iPhone X on the benchmark despite its launch after 1 year
- 6 reasons why you should care about Galaxy Note 8 even when using iPhone
- This is all worth looking forward to on the Galaxy Note 10
- Reveal the real photos of Galaxy Note 10: no 3.5mm jack and Bixby button, a selfie punched camera
- The most noticeable 'leaks' about Galaxy Note 9
- Samsung portrays four legends of the Galaxy Note series
- 3 ways to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- 8 tips for using Galaxy Note 8 are faster, more efficient and easier
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Galaxy Note 9 and iPhone Xs Max pitted