How to restore original settings Reset iPhone
Wiping the data on your iPhone is a way to bring your mobile device back to its original state when you first purchased it (or Factory reset).
Users need to consider carefully when performing this operation, because after doing so, all data including images, applications, installed software, videos on your IPhone will be deleted. quit completely.
Here are the steps to perform to restore the original settings - the default root settings for iPhone phones.
- How to install Korean keyboard for iPhone
- How to use the Live Message feature on iPhone
- Fixed an error that could not be sent via Messages on iOS
How to restore original iPhone settings - set the default iPhone root
Restoring original iPhone settings is quite simple with just a few steps:
Step 1: Open the Settings application (Settings) -> General (General settings) -> Select Reset.
Step 2: Select Erase All Content and Settings (Delete all content and settings).
Step 3: Enter your Passcode (Lock code) on your iOS device and then enter your limited password if available.
Step 4: Select Delete iPhone 2 times.
Step 5: Enter your Apple ID account password and select Delete to complete the process of deleting all data on your device.
Step 6: Wait a few minutes until the Welcome screen.
So, with the above basic steps, it will help you to restore the original settings - set the default root on your iPhone phone. Note when restoring the original settings, all data on your phone will be erased. If you want to keep the data already on your phone, you need to backup it to your computer or upload it to your personal data source on google.
Please restore the original settings on iPhone successfully!
- How Hard Reset restores settings on iPhone X
- Instructions to reset Android phone to restore factory settings
- How to use the Reset feature on Windows 10
- 3 How to reset Win 7, Factory reset Windows 7
- Summary of some simple ways to Reset Windows 10
- Instructions for bringing Windows 10 back to the default 'root' installation state
- Instructions on how to restore the original (Hard Reset) Samsung phones
- Instructions to reset Internet Explorer, set default settings for IE 11