Google provides security on new users' iPhones
Apple's new iPhone 6 has just launched, Google has announced that it will help users protect Gmail and documents when available on the device.
Google announced a tool called iOS Sync, to enhance iPhone and iPad security for customers using Google Apps ( Google Apps for Government, education, work ).
Accordingly, when using iOS Sync, the security department will be able to establish access to the network safely, enforce other security policies such as using secure passwords, data encryption, blocking Steals email data and documents on computers.
Google Apps administrators can enable iOS Sync and manage mobility through the Google Apps administration interface. Users will be instructed to register the phone when accessing the company's Gmail or Drive. This will help keep information confidential.
iOS Sync can be compatible with both devices running iOS 7 and will be available next week.
- 10 Google Web security issues
- Log in to Google services more safely than Security Key
- Want to secure your Google account? Do not ignore the following!
- Google was fined $ 17 million for tracking users on Safari
- Google: Dangerous for users when Microsoft does not patch Windows the same way on the OS
- New Google security features protect users from unverified applications
- Google Titan security lock is now available for G Suite users
- Google Photos sends many private videos of some users to strangers due to technical issues
- Use Google's advanced security login feature
- Google launches Backstory - New network security tool for businesses