Admire Nvidia's new AI application: Turn MS Paint-style doodle into an artistic 'masterpiece'
Recently, Nvidia artificial intelligence researchers have successfully developed a deep learning that is able to turn a doodle like a trackpad or Microsoft Paint into carefully crafted sketches. Intelligent algorithm with extremely high aesthetics. This can be considered as an authentic AI painter!
- Google AI application in detecting eye diseases
This electrically powered "painter" is called GauGAN (named after the famous Paul Gauguin abstract author and Generative Adversarial Networks unsupervised learning algorithm), and in essence it will Act as a simple digital drawing tool. However, instead of using just a monotonous palette, GauGAN has a set of tools that describe many different natural elements like sand, snow and sky, each of which is represented by one color. Different colors as well as selected and used in your artwork. With just a few simple drawings, the GauGAN tool will be able to accurately identify these brush strokes and then turn them into amazingly realistic and sharp images.
- At the time of technology 4.0, China University used AI to find truant students
As in the introductory video, we can see that GauGAN owns 3 main sketching tools: paint, pen and pencil, besides a variety of objects, natural elements for users to choose from. clouds, water, mountains, rivers, trees, sand, snow . When you want to draw a cloud, select the object you want to sketch as a cloud and draw a 'vegetarian' line with a pencil. Soon after, the AI automatically recognizes and turns your simple strokes into images of a complete cloud like the real thing. Another example, when you select a natural element as a tree and draw some vertical lines, the system automatically analyzes and draws a complete tree. Just do the same with other tools and you will have yourself a 'masterpiece' landscape.
- AI uses WiFi data to estimate the number of people in a room
According to Nvidia, to do so, this AI model has to be trained through more than a million images and not simply by turning ordinary drawings into real-life images, GauGAN can also make objects interact with each other. In addition, GauGAN is also operated by Nvidia on the Tensor graphics platform to enable this tool to process images in real time.
Clearly, the emergence of GauGAN's intelligent painting tool has great potential in changing the editing and graphic design industry, towards simplifying and maximizing costs.
- Uninstall or reinstall the Paint 3D application on Windows 10
- Learn how to use Paint to edit photos on Windows
- How to turn the photo into a more artistic minimalist style
- Get familiar with the completely new Paint application on Windows 10
- 7 tricks Prisma to turn a photo of artistic nature
- Please download the famous photo editing application Pixomatic photo editor for free
- Admire the 10 thousand-year-old architectural masterpieces of ancient Egypt
- How to Draw a Panda Using Microsoft Paint