Microsoft's new Edge browser cannot access YouTube's new design
Google recently blocked the Microsoft Edge browser based on multiplying Chromium on a new version of YouTube experience.
Google recently blocked the Microsoft Edge browser based on multiplying Chromium on a new version of YouTube experience. This move by Google is adversely affecting Microsoft's new Edge browser.
Microsoft Edge users can still access YouTube, but that is just an old version, it is impossible to experience the interface. For some users, this does not affect them because the old design offers better performance than the new design.
Now, when accessing the "https://www.youtube.com/new" address with new Microsoft Edge, users will receive a message "your browser is not supported". Next, Google will issue a call message you should download and install Chrome browser. Google did not provide any explanation as to why Edge did not support the new YouTube interface.
In addition, new users of Microsoft Edge when experiencing YouTube will encounter a number of other issues such as the inactive live chat feature along with a notification that your browser needs to be updated to a newer version. In fact, Microsoft Edge Chromium has no newer version.
If you replace the "user agent" on Microsoft Edge, YouTube's new design will appear but the live chat feature will still not work.
This is not the first time that Google products "make it difficult" the new Microsoft Edge browser. Previously, Google Drive also displayed a "browser not supported" message when users access this application with the new Microsoft Edge browser.
In fact, Microsoft Edge Chromium has reduced Google Chrome's market share and Google's move is to limit the development of Microsoft's new browser.
- Knowing these 21 shortcuts you will be able to use Edge browser fluently
- Trick to remove Edge browser on Windows 10
- [Video] Admire the latest images of Microsoft Edge browser on Chromium platform
- Instructions for installing extensions on Edge browser Windows 10
- This is how to speed up Edge browser
- 5 ways to open Microsoft Edge browser in incognito mode
- Prevent Microsoft Edge from tracking you on webcam and microphone
- Edge browser error crashes or does not work, this is a fix