How to view computer ID, check hardware ID
Checking computer information, checking the configuration of a laptop or PC helps users understand the hardware equipped on the computer. In addition to checking those basic information, the Hardware ID is also necessary to easily look up information of the manufacturer and model of hardware devices. This makes it possible to check the warranty or update the driver for the computer. Also thanks to hardware ID information including manufacturer and model information, you can check and diagnose hardware errors in addition to using hardware diagnostics tools such as Memory Diagnostic Tool, CrystalDiskInfo, . The following article will guide you to view the computer's ID, check the hardware ID.
1. How to check computer ID
First of all, press the Windows + I key combination to open Windows Settings and then click on System .
Switching to the new interface, users click on the About item in the list on the left side of the screen.
Look at the content on the right you will see the Device Specifications and then will see the Device ID is the computer ID .
2. Guide to find hardware ID (Hardware ID)
At the interface on the computer, press the key combination Windows + R and press the keyword devmgmt.msc .
In the Device Manager interface, navigate to Display adapters, then right-click on the device you want to check and select Properties .
Display a new interface, click on Details .
In this interface at the Property section, we click on the drop-down arrow icon and then click on Hardware Ids .
The results will see the hardware ID on the computer to serve to find the right driver for the computer.
We copy the ID first and then search Google. As a result we will see websites that support driver downloading or you can add the driver behind the text for faster search.
- How to view Android phone hardware
- Instructions on how to view computer hardware information
- Guide 3 ways to check configuration, computer information fast and simple
- 4 simple ways to check the configuration and hardware information of computers and laptops
- How to Check Your Computer's System Information
- How to check computer hardware information using AIDA64
- How to view the IP address, check the computer's IP
- How to check and detect RAM and hardware problems on your Windows computer?