How to turn off Quick Access on Google Drive
Quick Access is a feature that helps us quickly access certain data or directories and features also available on Google Drive. Quick Access on Google Drive will always appear right at the top of the interface, displaying the files you have recently opened, but sometimes also annoying users. You want to increase the space for other data to find more, or not to be confused when searching on Google Drive. So how to turn off Quick Access on Google Drive?
- How to hide / show Recent Files and Frequently Folders in Quick access Window 10
- How to share files on Google Drive
- How to convert images into text using Google Drive, OneNote
Instructions to turn off Quick Access on Google Drive
You access your personal Google Drive account and then click the gear icon in the interface.
Click Install to change settings on Google Drive.
In the settings options interface for Google Drive, scroll down under Proposal to see this feature turned on, by default.
To remove Quick Access feature on Google Drive, you can simply uncheck the option at that option in the Proposal is done. Click the Done button at the top to save the changes.
Finally reload Google Drive for the change to take effect.
Thus, the Quick Access item on Google Drive has been turned off to show only the files that you have stored. Quick access will display the data you recently opened on Google Drive, so this is not really necessary.
- How to limit the time of sharing links on Google Drive
- How to change folder ownership in Google Drive
- How to download files on Google Drive when the download limit is exceeded
I wish you all success!
- How to turn off Recent Files and Quick Access on Windows 10
- How to change the Quick Access icon on File Explorer Windows 10
- How to turn the website into an application on Linux?
- Trick to search on Google Drive
- How to use Google Drive Access Checker to share files smarter
- Quick access to files and folders on your computer
- How to customize Quick Access menus in Windows 10 and 8
- Create a quick access key in the Quick Access section in Excel