How to open Network Connections on Windows 10
Network Connections is the network connection management interface on the computer. Here the user can change IP or DNS.
Network Connections interface on the computer will manage all network connections on the computer, including wired and WiFi networks. Here you will know which network you are connecting to, or change the connections, fix network connection errors. Users can also change the computer's IP address, or change the DNS on the computer also in the Network Connections interface.
Windows 10 has changed the management interface, including how to access the Network Connections interface. The following article will guide you how to access Network Connections on Windows 10.
- How to fix an empty Network Connections interface
- Install laptop to prioritize wired network connection
- Instructions to fix yellow exclamation computer network with only 3 steps
Instructions for opening Network Connections on Windows 10
Method 1: Use the Open Network Connections command
To open the Network Connections interface, users press the Windows + R key combination to open the Run dialog box interface and enter the keyword ncpa.cpl.
The Network Connections interface will immediately open.
Method 2: Search Network Connections
At the search bar on the computer, we enter the network keyword and click on the Network and Sharing Center result.
Switch to the new interface and click on Change adapter settings on the left side of the interface.
Network Connections immediately appears with network connections on the computer.
Method 3: Use the network connection icon at the Taskbar
We right-click on the network connection icon on the computer at the Taskbar, then select Open Network and Sharing Center . Then we continue the operation like Method 2 above.
Method 4: Use the Power Menu to open Network Connections
Right-click the Start icon on the interface and select Network Connections , or you can press the Windows + X key combination to open the Power Menu interface. Soon the Network Connections interface will also be displayed.
So in many different ways we can access the Network Connections interface on Windows 10. After entering the interface you can proceed to edit the connection, fix network errors if there are problems.
- How to fix error code 31 on Ethernet network
- This is how to reset network settings on Windows 10 with just one click
- Basic information about network equipment
I wish you all success!
- Unblock SIM PIN for mobile network connections in Windows 10
- Turn on / off concurrent connections to both Non-domain network and Domain on Windows 10
- How to arrange network connection on Windows 10
- Set up a network with multiple remote desktop connections
- Network connection with Windows 7 HomeGroup
- How to enable / disable Ethernet connection measurement feature in Windows 10
- How to Access Shared Folders on a Network
- Check hidden connections to the Internet in Windows
- How to Make a Network Connection Private in Windows 10
- Troubleshooting TCP / IP: Structure method - Part 3: Fix network connections