How to merge Windows application windows into one?
In order to reduce the user actions when using Google Chrome, Firefox, . web browsers, the tab feature helps us to open multiple tabs at once on one window, without opening many windows cause trouble when using. This will make it easier to observe and perform operations more quickly.
But with application windows, software on Windows operating systems will not have this feature. However, everything is possible when we use TidyTabs software. This tool will help users to combine open application and software windows on Windows 10 into one. Besides, it is also possible to move tabs back and forth to make it easier to manage work on the computer. The network administrator will guide you how to use TidyTabs to merge all windows on Windows 10 into one article below.
First, download the TidyTabs tool by following the link below:
- Download the TidyTabs software for free
Next, click on the download file of TidyTabs to install the software on the computer. Click Next to install.
In the next window of TidyTabs, we select the box I accept the terms in the License Agreement to agree to the terms of TidyTabs, then click Next .
Next, if you want to change the TidyTabs installation directory path on your computer, click Change . Then click Next to continue.
The final step, we will click the Install button. TidyTabs installs very quickly, contains no other software programs, viruses or ads.
Finally click Finish to finish installing TidyTabs.
Soon, the Welcome TidyTabs dialog interface appears . We will tick the Continue with TidyTabs Personal Edition box , click Continue to continue.
TidyTabs will also run in the background on Windows 10 systems, when we click on the Taskbar .
When we hover the mouse to the left of the top open window in Windows 10, we will see a tab section as shown below:
We will proceed to create a new tab still on that window interface.Open another application window on your computer, then drag the tab section and drag the tab into the other window .
At this point, the two windows will be joined together and the two tabs will be adjacent to each other as we open multiple tabs on the web browser. We can merge multiple tabs into one.
To close a tab or multiple tabs , click on the tab and select Close with Close tab to close this tab, Close other tabs close other tabs and Close all tabs close all tabs.
To make custom changes to the TidyTabs software, they click on the TidyTabs icon at the Taskbar to bring up the TidyTabs interface - Settings .
In the General interface, there will be three boot options of TidyTabs including:
- Start with Windows: start with Windows.
- Automatically check for updates: automatically update the new version of the software.
- Show an icon in the system tray: show the icon of TidyTabs in Taskbar.
You tick or uncheck any option you want to set.
Also at the Settings interface in the Appearance and Behavior tab , we can change the settings for tabs such as opacity for tabs, tab colors.
At the Exclusions and Grouping tab with settings for the application exclusion list, set the application window groups. Click Apply to save the settings and then select OK .
Thus, the TidyTabs software has helped users to add tab features to File Explorer as well as other applications on Windows 10. From there, we can combine open windows into one for easy management, as well as real. Show more quickly.
Refer to the following articles:
- Open, watching photos on Windows 10 too slow? This is how to fix it
- How to use the Reset feature on Windows 10
- Summary of several ways to turn off Windows 10 computer
I wish you all success!
- How to merge mail (Mail Merge) in Word
- How to use VideoShow to merge music into videos
- How to merge multiple PDF files into one PDF file in Mac OS X
- Improved email performance with the Microsoft Word Mail Merge feature
- Merge keyboard shortcuts in Excel
- How to fix number formatting errors when using Mail Merge in Word
- Mix text, merge messages, mix Excel tables into Word 2007 documents
- Instructions to merge multiple PDF files into one PDF file