How to create notes on Windows 10 computer
As a computer user, you certainly need the ability to create notes on your computer to quickly store information that needs to be remembered to avoid forgetting.
As a computer user, you certainly need the ability to create notes on your computer to quickly store information that needs to be remembered to avoid forgetting important work, tasks or events. If you don't know how to create notes on a computer screen , let's learn with TipsMake through the article below.
Sticky Note computer note-taking software
This is a very useful feature developed by Microsoft to meet users' needs for creating notes on computers . With Sticky Note, you can easily create quick notes in the form of text and images in a simple way.
It is no coincidence that this Sticky Note software is trusted by users. Because Sticky Notes software has many benefits as follows:
- Helps you save important information automatically with extremely quick operations.
- In addition to the basic note creation feature on a computer , the software also allows users to format text, change colors, etc.
Before TipsMake guides you on how to create notes on your computer screen , you need to note the following important things:
- To turn off the note on the computer , you must press the X on the screen so that when you restart the computer again, this note will not appear.
- When you reopen your Windows computer, notes created by Sticky Note will be automatically displayed on the screen.
How to use Sticky Notes to take notes on the computer screen
There are many ways to take notes on the Desktop with Sticky Notes software. The following are specific instructions for you to follow.
How to create new notes
Step 1: Click on the search icon in the Start Menu located in the lower left corner of the Taskbar, enter the keyword Sticky Notes in the search bar as shown below.
Step 2: After a new window appears on the screen, select New note.
If you want the note to always appear on the screen every time you turn on the device, please pin Sticky Note on the Desktop as follows:
Step 1: Type search for software in the Start Menu search box .
Step 2: Right click on the application to open the options as shown below.
Step 3: Click on Pin to Taskbar or Pin to Start Menu depending on your operating needs.
Sticky Notes format
If you want to emphasize important information so you don't ignore or forget it, use Sticky Notes' text formatting features such as bold, italic, underline or underline.
To format text with notes on the Desktop, follow the same steps as when working on Word:
Method 1: Select the letter B to bold, the letter I to italicize or the letter U to underline, etc. Then type the information you want to note on the computer.
Method 2: If you have already entered the information, just highlight the text you want to emphasize, then press the letters B, I, U,. on the tool screen.
In addition, you can also use keyboard shortcuts to make note manipulation on the computer screen more convenient such as:
- Ctrl + B: Format bold text.
- Ctrl + I: Format text in italics.
- Ctrl + U: Format underlined text.
- Ctrl + T: Text with a strikethrough line in the middle.
- Ctrl + Shift + L: Create a bulleted list.
Customize note size
If the size of the note on your computer is too small or too large and you want to customize the size, you can do so by:
Move the mouse to any corner or edge of the note so that the mouse pointer icon becomes a double-headed arrow icon, hold down the mouse at that position and then start moving left, right, up or down. below to adjust the size.
How to insert pictures into notes
How to insert images when creating notes on the computer screen is done in the following 2 steps:
Step 1: Click the image icon in the bottom corner of the note on the computer as shown below.
Step 2: Move to the location containing the image and select the image to insert, click Open to complete.
How to change note color
Step 1: Select the 3-dot symbol located in the upper right corner of the interface you are creating notes on the screen. Or you can right-click on the application's interface screen.
Step 2: On the interface screen you will see color options appear such as blue, pink, purple, white, etc. You just need to click on the color you want to change the note color on your computer.
How to add another note
To create more notes on the computer screen , it only takes about 1 second to do this. Specifically, you just need to select the plus icon located in the upper left corner of the interface display screen or also You can press the shortcut key combination Ctrl + N at the same time.
How to delete notes
After creating notes on the computer screen, that note has been taken and you want to delete them from the Notes list, you only need to do 2 steps:
Step 1: Click on the 3 dots located in the upper right corner of the interface screen.
Step 2: The selected items appear, click Delete note.
How to review the entire list of notes
In case you want to review all saved notes on your computer , do the following:
Step 1: Select the 3 dots located in the upper right corner of the Sticky Notes interface.
Step 2: In the items that appear, click Notes list to review the list of all notes you have created.
Above are all TipsMake 's instructions when you want to create, delete, edit,. notes on your computer. Hopefully Sticky Notes and the information above will help you control your work, study, important appointments,. in the best way.
- How to set password for Notes application on iOS 11
- How to share folders in Notes app on iOS
- How to create notes on Google Chrome does not need software
- How to create notes on Action Center for Windows 10
- Invite to download Vov Sticky Notes, the note creation app for $ 9.99, is free
- Instructions for retrieving deleted notes on iPhone / iPad
- How to create notice to delete notes on iPhone
- How to use Papier to create notes on Chrome
- How to format Notes notes on iPhone / iPad and Mac
- How to write notes on Easy Sticky Notes Pro Windows 10