VMware Workstation Player - Download VMware Workstation Player
VMware Workstation Player is the ideal utility for running a single virtual machine on a PC running Windows or Linux. Organizations use Workstation Player to provide company-managed desktops, while students and educators use the tool for learning and training.
A free version of VMware Workstation Player is available for non-commercial, personal and home use. The producer also encourages students and non-profit organizations to benefit from this free program offering. Commercial organizations require a commercial license to use Workstation Player.
Features of VMware Workstation Player
VMware Workstation Player is a streamlined desktop virtualization application that runs one or more operating systems on the same computer without rebooting. With a simple user interface, operating system support, and unmatched mobility, IT professionals can now make it easier than ever for users to set up and use corporate desktops.
VMware Workstation Player has the following advantages:
- This is the best way to learn about virtualization, operating systems or the VMware ecosystem
- Choose from hundreds of support for guest and server operating systems
- Ready for the latest releases of Windows 10
- Run restricted virtual machines created by Workstation Pro or Fusion Pro
- Continue running Windows XP or Windows 7 in a virtual environment on modern hardware
- Licenses can be purchased to allow EULA compliance to run in a commercial environment
- Run a second, isolated operating system on a single PC with VMware Workstation Player: VMware Workstation Player lets you run a second, isolated operating system on a single PC. With a wide range of uses ranging from personal education tools to business tools to provide a simplified experience of running corporate desktops on BYO devices, Workstation Player leverages VMware vSphere hypervisor to deliver Simple but complete and stable local virtualization solution.
- Test new operating systems and new software without risk
- Easy to set up and run
- Can easily share data with host system
- Allows you to create virtual machines
- High system requirements
- How to Run a Windows Longhorn Virtual Machine in VMware
- Instructions for fixing errors do not install VMware Tools
- Instructions for installing Ubuntu on VMware Workstation - Part 2
- Virtual PC 2004 or VMware Workstation 4.5?
- How to create a Windows 10 virtual machine with VMware Player and VirtualBox
- Top 5 tips for installing and using VMware virtual machine
- Run Ubuntu in Windows 7 using VMware Player
- How to Use VMware Workstation
- Instructions for installing Windows 10 in VMware Workstation virtual machine
- What is a workstation? What is a Workstation workstation that is different from a regular computer?