The Windows 10 KB4532693 update fails, causing a user's file to be deleted
The Windows 10 KB4532693 update, released on February 11 by Microsoft, includes security fixes and bug fixes. However, this patch brings users even worse problems. Like previous Microsoft patches, the Windows 10 KB4532693 update continues to cause a user's device to fail, even if it could cause the user to permanently lose valuable files.
Specifically, after updating the KB4532693 patch, some users who log into Windows 10 find that they cannot view or access their original Windows 10 profile. This means they cannot access installed applications, desktop wallpapers, desktop files, downloaded files, etc. The cause of this problem is due to an update. , KB4532693 has loaded some temporary user profiles but after the update is no longer able to restore the original default user profiles.
After performing complex registry refining and file manipulation procedures, some users affected by the above problem were able to restore their files and files. But not everyone is so lucky, even though they have created a restore point, some users still cannot restore their files.
This issue is extremely frustrating for affected Windows 10 users. This is not the first time that Windows 10 updates have caused data deletion errors after installation.
- Warning: The Windows 10 KB4532693 update may hide or even delete a user's file
- The latest Windows 10 October update has a serious error, Microsoft must cooperate with Apple to fix it
- Link to download the latest Windows 10 installer
- Microsoft warns users to immediately remove the latest update on Windows 10
- Windows 7 continues to show errors, making it impossible for users to turn off or restart the computer
- June 1020 security patch of Windows 10 encountered a problem causing the machine to automatically restart
- The latest update on Windows 7 fails, which may cause your computer to lose copyright
- Instructions for finding and recovering deleted data