The most effective and accurate ways to calculate source capacity
Calculating power capacity is an important step in assembling a computer. If the power capacity is insufficient, the computer may have problems, or even be damaged
Calculating power capacity is an important step in assembling a complete computer set. If the power capacity is insufficient, the computer may have problems, or even be damaged. So how to calculate the most accurate source capacity? Let's find out with TipsMake in the article below!
Traditional source capacity calculation method
This is one of the ways to calculate source capacity accurately, quickly and extremely simply. With the traditional calculation method, you first need to specifically determine the capacity of each component in the machine, usually including CPU, GPU, RAM, hard drive, and cooling system. Next, you will add all those parameters together and add 100W to get the exact source capacity.
In short, the traditional power capacity calculation formula is: Power capacity = Power of all PC components + 100W.
Use software to calculate power capacity
Using software to calculate your computer's power capacity is an effective way to ensure that you are using the appropriate power source and avoid problems related to power supply to your computer's components. These software will provide the most accurate results to help users choose the source that suits their needs.
CPU Software – Z
CPU – Z software is one of the fastest and most accurate source capacity calculation software. This software will help you easily check the power consumption of your PC. Not only that, CPU - Z also provides parameters of chipset, processor, mainboard,. to help you clearly understand your computer configuration.
To use this software, you just need to download the application and install it on your computer. Then start the CPU - Z application, now you can see the main interface including tabs such as: Caches, CPU, SPD, Memory,. At the CPU tab you will see 'Max TDP'. This is the power capacity your PC needs to operate stably.
LocalCooling software is a free and effective power capacity calculation tool for computers. The strength of LocalCooling software is its simple and easy-to-use interface, while providing accurate and fast results to users. The software also provides reliable features to help users save energy and reduce environmental impact.
To use this software, first download it to your computer. Next, start the software and click 'My power'. In this tab, you can see all the total power consumption of your PC and the power of other components. To save power consumption for your PC, click on the 'General' tab. Then, you will be able to choose arbitrary levels such as: Low, Medium, High and Custom.
Stemming from the need to increase computer performance, Overclockluator software was developed to calculate power capacity for computers using accelerated components. This software allows users to add custom parameters of components to calculate the required power capacity and ensure that it does not cause electrical problems. Overclockulator has a simple and easy-to-use interface, helping users easily calculate and choose the appropriate source for their computer.
To use the software, first download the software to your computer and fill in the configuration parameters. Then, click 'Calculator' for the software to calculate the computer's power capacity. All information about the computer's power capacity will be displayed completely and accurately in the 'Power Supply' tab. Based on this information, the software will make recommendations on the most suitable amount of power for your computer.
Calculate power source capacity online via Cooler Master website
Besides calculating power capacity traditionally and through software, you can also calculate power capacity online via the Cooler Master website. To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: First, access the Cooler Master website by following the link: https://www.coolermaster.com/vn/vi-vn/power-supply-calculator/
- Step 2: Next, fill in the information in the sections CPU, SSD/HDD, Optical Driver, RAM, GPU, mainboard. If any component does not have information, you can ignore it.
- Step 3: After you have filled in all the information, the website will calculate the computer's power capacity. Finally, the PSU results received will be displayed in the right corner of the screen. Based on the suggested power level of the website, you will be able to choose a power supply that best suits your computer.
In this article, TipsMake has shared with you the most accurate, simple and quick ways to calculate power capacity. Hopefully the above information can help you choose the most suitable power supply for yourself. If you have problems while building your computer, you can leave your information below to receive the fastest and most accurate advice from the TipsMake team.
- How to choose the appropriate air conditioner capacity
- 3 ways to calculate totals in Excel
- How to increase MacBook memory capacity
- How to calculate the average in Excel
- Effective ways to make money in Kenshi
- 8 ways to fix USB error that does not display capacity without formatting
- Steps to calculate area in AutoCAD
- What is malware? Effective ways to prevent Malware
- How to reduce RAM capacity on Chrome most effectively
- 10 ways to save mobile data on Android