How to remove an app from the Complication list on Apple Watch
Apple Watch owns a variety of watch faces with Complication lists, which are apps that track information on the face. However, when we customize the Apple Watch screen, if there are many applications, it will take more time to find the necessary content. There are about 30 Complication options added when you install the application, and if we install a third-party application, users are forced to adjust the clock faces to get the applications they need. To reduce the time to switch back and forth, we can remove the 3rd app from the Complication list on Apple Watch according to the following article.
Instructions for removing applications from Complication Apple Watch
We access the Watch app being connected on iPhone. Then click on the Complications item with the symbol as shown below. Display the list of Complications on Apple Watch, click Edit to edit.
Now we just need to click on the circle button to remove the 3rd application that does not want to present Complications. Then click Remove to remove the application. When the application has been deleted, press Done to save.
So we've simplified the Complication list on Apple Watch to streamline the watch screen. When you want to add the application to the Complication list again, we also access this item and then look below to see the list of applications with the blue plus option to add.
- How to take screenshots on Apple Watch
- How to view workout history on Apple Watch
- How to set up a new Apple Watch
- How to start and reset Apple Watch
- How to back up data on Apple Watch
- How to compete your Apple Watch's fitness goals
- How much 'successful' will your Apple Watch be if not connected to an iPhone?
- Apple may fix the problem, but the biggest problem of Apple Watch cannot be fixed