How to Jailbreak iOS 14 for the Latest iPhone and iPad
The Jailbreak tool is no longer commonly used in recent years because the iOS platform is almost fully equipped by Apple, but this is still an interesting choice for those of you who love to play.
This jailbreak tool was developed by CoolStar team, called Raurine, to replace the previous Odyssey Jailbreak tool.
It is known that Taurine uses a vulnerability exploited by security researcher @Modern Pwner. This tool supports iPhone and iPad devices running on iOS 14.0 to iOS 14.3 platforms, including the iPhone X to iPhone 12 series). This tool uses Sileo as the manager instead of the legendary Cydia.
This tool has now been released to the 7th update with the aim of improving performance, increasing the probability of successful jailbreaking and fixing outstanding bugs.
To download Taurine Jailbreak tool for iPhone and iPad operating on iOS 14.0 - 14.3 platform, please visit the link here. To install you need to use AltStore here. Watch the video below on the steps to Jailbreak with the Taurine tool.
- Instructions for installing PPSSPP on iPhone / iPad does not jailbreak
- 4 reasons users should not 'jailbreak' their iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad device
- Instructions to change iOS interface without jailbreak
- Guide to jailbreak the iPad
- Instructions for jailbreak iOS 10 with Cydia Impactor
- The difference between jailbreak, root and unlock
- Apple released iOS 13.5.1, disabling the Unc0ver jailbreak tool
- Successfully jailbreak iPhone using Wifi transmitter
- How to delete iOS jailbreak using 3uTools
- How to install WhatsApp on iPad without jailbreak