Mozilla has released the official version of Firefox Quantum 58 on its home page. After 2 months of development, Firefox Quantum 58 has been released with many outstanding features such as:
- Speed up the website by adding a multi-tier binary compiler that speeds up the website with WebAssembly technology, enabling autofill and WebVR features for Mac OS X users.
- Firefox Quantum 58 supports the Nepali ne-NP language.
In addition, Firefox Quantum 58 will be the first browser to have security patches from the two Meltdown and Specter vulnerabilities included by default. However, this feature does not work well on an Intel Broadwell U-series device. Before updating the patch for the device, users should check Windows Update.
Link to download Firefox Quantum 58 for Windows.
Currently, users can only install Firefox 58.0 for Windows by reinstalling completely through the .exe file downloaded above. As an OTA upgrade, users will probably have to wait a little longer.
- Tips for using Firefox Quantum
- Turn Firefox Quantum into rainbow colors change color by hour
- 3 great new features on Firefox 59 you can use today