Explore the process of researching and manufacturing masking salt, steaming of cajeput oil in Vietnam
In this article, let TipsMake.com help you find out more about how the mask covered with salt, steamed cajeput oil in Vietnam is researched and produced like!
In order to protect the health of yourself and those around you, one of the recommendations that everyone should and should follow, especially during the time of an epidemic, is to wear a mask when going out and on arrival. public . In addition to wearing a mask properly, you also need to choose the quality mask products to ensure effective and safe to use.
Among the recently launched masks, the mask covered with salt and steamed with cajeput oil has received the attention of a large number of consumers. So the process of researching and manufacturing mask covered with salt, steamed cajeput oil in Vietnam like? How effective is this mask type, is it really good? Please read the following article to get yourself the answer!
Things to know about masks covered with salt, steamed cajeput oil
- Research process of masking salt and steaming cajeput oil
- Producing process of masking cloth covered with salt, steaming of cajeput oil
- Review: Is a mask covered with salt and steamed with cajeput oil?
How are masks combined with salt and cajeput essential oil researched and produced?
Research process of masking salt and steaming cajeput oil
Salt masks and steaming cajeput oil has 2 components, especially salt crystals and cajeput oil . Melaleuca essential oil is already famous for its antibacterial properties. What about salt crystals, what is the use of this mask? Find out now!
See details : 10 Effects of cajeput oil on health and beautyAfter extensive lab tests, in 2017, Professor Choi Hyo-jick's team at the University of Alberta, Canada published preliminary findings about how salt masks can neutralize 3. influenza virus strain. This is the premise for the birth of a burnt cloth mask covered with cajeput oil in Vietnam.
The mechanism of action of a salt-covered mask is explained as follows :
- Facemasks are used as a veil to help prevent harmful substances such as dust, bacteria, viruses . from entering the body.
- Many viruses and germs can spread through droplets when a person coughs, sneezes, speaks loudly or breathes hard. These droplets can get stuck on surfaces of objects, including masks of people around them. Because many viruses can survive long in the environment, even when in contact with an infected person and wearing a mask, healthy people are still at risk of spreading the disease if they touch the surface of the mask with their hands, after which they have not been washed. hands that touch the nose, mouth . Medical masks, N95 masks currently do not have the ability to kill viruses on the surface of the mask, this can increase the risk of infection through contact.
- However, with a salt-covered mask, when the virus droplets come into contact with the mask's surface, it begins to absorb the salt. When the liquid evaporates, only the virus and salt remain. The crystallized salt will pierce the virus and neutralize the virus. Lab results show that the virus will be disabled within 5 minutes and killed within 30 minutes.
Currently, the use of masks is no stranger to many people. But, only when users know how to wear a mask properly and especially absolutely do not touch the face of the mask during the wearing process, the mask wear will be effective. However, in fact, it is not always possible for the person wearing a mask to control not to touch the outside of the mask to adjust the mask, scratch the face, remove the mask, wear a mask . to Avoid creating opportunities for harmful agents to enter the body.
Therefore, a mask covered with salt is a secret ingredient of pure salt (a salt with a molecular structure in the form of crystals, which can pierce the virus, making it impossible to survive) - a mask that is likely neutralizing and eradicating germs rather than just preventing them - can provide a potential solution to significantly improve infectious disease prevention efforts.
A mask covered with steamed cajeput oil is made in Vietnam.
Producing process of masking cloth covered with salt, steaming of cajeput oil
From the research on the effects of a mask covered with salt and cajeput oil, Master - Doctor Nguyen Tri Kien and his colleagues have researched and produced a mask of 3 coats of salt and steamed cajeput oil. with:
- The outer layer is a kate cloth covered with salt crystals : The salt crystals are boiled, dissolved to cover the cloth and steamed at 250 degrees Celsius to create a membrane to prevent viruses, bacteria from invading and neutralizing. chemical pathogens.
- The inner layer is steamed cotton fabric of Melaleuca oil : Melaleuca oil is covered and steamed on the entire inner surface of the mask at an appropriate concentration to antibacterial without causing burns to the nasal mucosa.
Masked with steamed cajeput oil is sewn by a team of skilled workers, the sewing and masking processes are carried out on modern machinery and technological lines of Miti brand. According to the test result card issued by the Center for Standards and Quality Technology 3 (QUATEST 3), no lead, cadmium, arsenic and mercury were detected in the fabric in contact with the surface of the product.
A mask covered with steamed cajeput oil has a composition of 3 layers.
The information on the research and production process above must have partly helped you better understand the mask covered with steamed cajeput oil. Next, let's find out if this product is good or not!
Review: Is a mask covered with salt and steamed with cajeput oil?
About design : The mask is designed with 3 layers of hugging the nose so it creates a safe and comfortable feeling when wearing all day.
In terms of quality : The outer layer of kate cloth is inelastic, less dusty and helps salt crystals to be located better and effectively prevents dust. Inner cotton layer feels comfortable to wear. Salt crystals and cajeput oil are used in appropriate concentrations, through the process of steaming at temperatures of 250 degrees Celsius to create an effective protective film, does not affect the nasal mucosa, has a pleasant aroma when worn.
Economic efficiency : A mask covered with salt crystals and steamed with cajeput oil is effective in preventing viruses for 3 days . With a box of 10 pieces for 150,000 VND , you can use for 30 days , which means that the cost for 1 day is only 5,000 VND, quite reasonable when compared to disposable masks. You can wash and reuse products such as dust masks and regular sun protection.
A mask covered with steamed cajeput oil is designed to cover the nose.
You may be interested : Why are medical masks black, white, gray, pink and blue different?It can be seen that the mask covered with salt and steamed Miti cajeput oil has the advantage of having a high protective effect, a pleasant aroma, a design that feels comfortable to wear and saves the cost of use. However, currently the product does not have many different models and colors, and there are new products for adults and no products for children.
Thus, with the above advantages and disadvantages, generally, a mask covered with salt, steamed with cajeput oil will be a good choice to help you protect your health from the risk of infectious diseases, environmental protection and secretion. cost savings are better than disposable masks as well as avoiding the purchase of unqualified medical masks.
In addition, you should also note that you should not make your own salt-covered mask or arbitrarily small Melaleuca oil on a mask at home. The reason is because when you do it yourself, you will not control the concentration of salt and essential oils, if the concentration is too low, it will not work, and if too high, it will cause wrinkles, dehydration, affecting facial skin and nasal mucosa, even burns nasal mucosa.
Hopefully, the above information has helped you to better understand the research, production and quality of the mask covered with steamed cajeput oil in Vietnam , from which there are grounds to choose the right products. To protect the health of yourself and your loved ones!
- TSMC is ready for the 5nm process, the first product will be the Apple A14 Bionic?
- These are the reasons you should cut down on salt in your diet
- Special salt used by Egypt to help the school mummies survive for thousands of years
- Homemade super delicious fruit chili peppers are simple
- No one expected the wheel to be made so complicated
- New technology removes salt from water with the lowest energy consumption
- About 90% of Vietnamese eat excess salt, 4 hazards when Vietnamese eat too salty
- Soak vegetables in salt water to eliminate harmful chemicals, mistakes need to change