Steps to clean TV remote
The TV remote is a familiar item in almost every home. But it is also one of those items that contain a lot of bacteria that need to be cleaned regularly but sometimes you forget or some people have hygiene but do not do it properly.
The following article will help you know how to properly clean the TV remote so that they are always clean.
You should clean the TV remote at least once a month or as soon as someone in your family is sick to avoid spreading germs.
Items needed to clean the TV remote include cotton cloth, microfiber cloth (which cleans without scratching the surface), alcohol, cotton swab, toothpick (optional).
The steps to clean the TV remote control are as follows:
- Step 1: Remove the battery from the remote.
- Step 2: Dip a cotton cloth in alcohol and wipe the entire control surface.
- Step 3: Dip a cotton swab in alcohol and wipe carefully around all the buttons on the remote. Use a toothpick to remove any dirt stuck between the buttons, if any.
- Step 4: Use a microfiber cloth to wipe the remote again.
After cleaning the TV remote clean, please store it in the box to prevent the device from coming into contact with bacteria, take it out when you use it.
You can apply this cleaning method to other types of controls such as air conditioner controls, fan controls, etc.
In addition, you can refer to some more tips, how to clean other objects in the house such as cotton swabs, cleaning calcium deposits on the bathroom glass wall, cleaning the blender.
- Manual Samsung TV remote most detailed
- Clean the clean and clean pressure cooker after 7 steps
- PC troubleshooting tool for online troubleshooting
- Manage Windows networks using scripts - Part 6: First steps for remote scripting
- How to use Keynote Remote to control remote presentations
- Control the remote computer via iPhone or iPod Touch
- Automatically 'clean up' the Recycle Bin on Windows 10
- Download GOM Remote: Remote Control App for GOM Player and GOM Audio
- Where to buy TV control, how to buy it well?
- How to use Clean Master to clean up, speed up Windows