Resize icons in Windows 10
Sometimes you want the desktop icons to show larger to make it clear or want image files to show larger thumbnails to make it easier to see ... So with a few simple steps below in Windows 10 You can change the display size of icons, files, text ... on your computer as needed.
Sometimes you want the desktop icons to show larger to make it clear or want image files to show larger thumbnails to make it easier to see . So with a few simple steps below in Windows 10 You can change the display size of icons, files, text . on your computer as needed.
- Ways to turn off your computer on Windows 10
- Instructions for filming and taking game screen shots in Windows 10
- 3 ways to change the default browser in Windows 10
Change the icon size on the desktop
At the desktop, right-click and select View . Here there will be 3 options for you Large icons , Medium icons and Small icons . The default of Windows 10 will be Medium icons .
Change the size of icons on the Taskbar
In case you want to resize the icons displayed in the taskbar in the way you want, the following way will help you. But this way will also change the size of text, applications and other content on Windows 10.
You can also right-click on the Desktop and select Display Settings
Next in the Change the size . section , move the slider to change the desired size
Finally click the Apply button at the bottom of the Display window. Windows may require you to log out and log back on for changes to be applied. This setting not only makes the icons in the taskbar slightly larger, but it also makes the text larger in applications such as Microsoft Edge and Calendar, as well as in the notification window on Windows 10.
Change the size of icons in File Explorer
If you want larger, smaller or thumbnail images in a specific folder in File Explorer , do the following. You just need to access the folder you want to change the display size, hold down the Ctrl key and then use the scroll bar to zoom in or out the display size of the files and folders inside.
Although File Explorer will remember your last setting when you open this folder again, this setting will only apply to a specific folder, so you will have to adjust each folder you want to change. size shown on the system.
- How to change the icon size on Windows
- How to resize Desktop Icon on Windows?
- Change text size, applications and items in Windows 10 Mobile
- How to resize images properly in Photoshop
- How to use Sizer to resize Windows windows
- Learn about the origin of familiar technology icons
- How to Easily Resize Photos in Windows XP
- How to Customize the Size of the Windows 7 Taskbar Icons
- How to hide and unhide all desktop icons on Windows
- The meaning of status icons on Windows Phone 8.1