Microsoft Defender can detect Android and iOS vulnerabilities
"This new cross-platform threat, vulnerability management capability now supports all major device platforms in an organization, including workstations, servers, and mobile devices," Microsoft said. To share. "This feature in Microsoft Defender Endpoint continuously monitors and identifies affected devices, assesses the associated risks in the environment, and provides intelligent prioritization and integrated workflows for remediation. holes seamlessly".
Vulnerability management on Android and iOS allows administrators to reduce the attack surface of mobile devices and thereby increase their organization's resilience to incoming attacks in a direct way.
This new capability allows organizations to more easily detect, prioritize, and remediate software and operating system vulnerabilities on Android devices (iOS app vulnerability assessment capabilities are expected to be released soon). after).
Previously, on February 2, 2021, Microsoft added vulnerability and threat management for macOS devices to Defender for Endpoint.
This is part of Microsoft's ambitious plan. The company aims to extend the capabilities of its Defender for Endpoint security platform across all major platforms to help security teams protect endpoint users through a unified security solution.
- Microsoft Defender ATP detects jailbroken Apple devices
- Compare Microsoft Defender and Bitdefender
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint encountered an error that could not be started on Windows Server
- Fix Microsoft Defender 0x80073b01 on Windows 10
- How to see which Windows Defender has found malware on a PC
- Microsoft is about to add a useful security feature to Windows 10 to help detect software attacks early
- Microsoft will bring its antivirus software to iOS and Android
- Defender for Identity detects PrintNightmare vulnerability, reducing risk for Print Spooler