Is measuring the distance with an electronic ruler accurate?
In this article, TipsMake.com will evaluate the detailed ability of measuring distance of laser rangefinder and give you some suggestions to choose to buy a quality, cheap electronic measure. !
For builders, carpenters, electricians, architects, engineers . the laser distance meter is an extremely familiar and widely used device instead of a ruler. Traditional wire. Is this measure of electronic measurement accurate and also outstanding advantages? Let's find out now!
Quick review of content
- What is a laser measuring electron?
- Is the measuring tape accurate?
- What are the advantages of laser measuring tape?
- Which electronic ruler is good to buy?
- Bosch laser distance meter
- Makita laser distance meter
- Leica laser distance meter
What is a laser measuring electron?
Electronic laser ruler applies the principle of laser reflection to measure distances. After the user presses the button at the landmark, the laser beam is emitted from the machine and reflected when encountering an obstacle. The distance from the landmark to the position of the obstruction is captured and displayed on the electronic screen with the measurement unit depending on the user's settings.
Electronic laser ruler is widely used in life.
Is the measuring tape accurate?
On electronic scales are often applied various advanced and modern technologies and sensors such as X-Range Power technology and laser sensor to measure distance, 360 degree tilt sensor to measure at all space, self-adjusting the measuring milestone by the versatile tail plate to minimize measurement errors . Therefore, these electronic distance meters give quick measurement results in a minimum of 0, 5 seconds and a maximum of no more than 4 seconds , the measuring range is large in the range of 0.05 - 250 meters and a very small measurement error of 1 - 2 mm .
In particular, thanks to the parameters displayed clearly on the electronic screen, but the user is not self-reading, it also ensures higher accuracy when removing the error completely when reading the results with the naked eye.
Laser distance meter with accurate measurement.
What are the advantages of laser measuring tape?
In addition to its extremely high-precision measurement, this laser rangefinder can have other outstanding advantages as follows:
- There are a variety of functions: In addition to distance measurement, electronic laser ruler is also equipped with other utilities such as calculating area, calculating volume, measuring the distance of division, continuous distance measurement, measuring distance Min / Max, Pythagoras indirect measurement, cumulative measurement values . to reduce the time users have to calculate themselves.
- There are many outstanding utilities such as storing up to 50 measurement results, measuring time, automatically disconnecting when not used to save battery, can transfer data to other devices such as smartphones, laptops, PC . by USB or Bluetooth connection for data processing, special applications such as Leica DISTO TM Sketch can be created to support creating and annotating dimensions on sketches, survey site locations . quickly and conveniently profit.
- Compact, lightweight, wireless, no entanglement design, easy to use with just one hand but still ensures good strength, resistance and anti-fall, good dust and water resistance for use in all environments .
Which electronic ruler is good to buy?
Some reputable laser distance measuring brands you can refer to today are Bosch , Leica , Makita , Stanley , Total , Sola .
Check out some of the best quality laser electronic prototypes currently on sale in the market today!
Bosch GLM 40 laser distance meter
Laser distance meter Bosch GLM 40 belongs to the Bosch distance measuring range. The machine operates in the range of 0.15 - 40 meters , the normal measuring time is less than 0.5 seconds and the maximum is 4 seconds, resulting in very small errors of only 2 mm . It uses 2 AAA batteries and automatically disconnects after 5 minutes of inactivity . The machine stores 10 measurement results , helping you perform continuous, fast measurements. It weighs only 100g and achieves IP54 water and dust resistance, is solid and works well in all locations.
Currently the product is sold at META.vn for only VND 1,975,000 (including VAT), saving VND 325,000 compared to the market price and warranty for 6 months .
Makita LD050P laser balancing distance meter
Makita LD050P laser balancing distance meter comes from Makita distance measuring machine brand. The machine operates within 0.05 - 50 meters , resulting in very small errors of only 2-3 mm . Laser point light within 10 meters is 6 mm in size , very easy to observe. It uses 2 AAA batteries, weighs only 100g, meets IP54 water resistance, dust resistance, is solid and works well at temperatures of 0-40 degrees Celsius .
Currently the product is sold at META.vn for only VND 1,980,000 (including VAT), saving VND 170,000 compared to the market price and warranty for 6 months .
Laser distance measuring machine Leica DISTOTM D110
Leica DISTOTM D110 laser distance measuring machine belongs to Leica distance measuring range. The machine operates within 0.2 - 60 meters , resulting in very small errors of only 1.5 mm . It uses 2 AAA batteries, weighs less than 100g, meets IP54 water and dust resistance. In particular, the handy Leica DISTO TM Sketch application can be used on iOS, Android and Windows operating systems.
Currently the product is sold at META.vn for only VND 3,690,000 (including VAT), saving VND 400,000 compared to the market price and warranty for 36 months .
Hopefully the above information has helped you to better understand the laser electronic ruler and can choose for your work a most suitable device.
If you want to buy genuine, high quality laser distance meters at the cheapest price, you can order online at META.vn website or call Hanoi hotline 024.35.68.69.69 - TP. HCM 028.38.33.33.66 for advice and support for the fastest purchase!
More reference :
- 4 basic tools that carpentry workers cannot ignore
- Top 3 best portable paint sprayers today
- How to measure the distance between two points on Google Maps
- How to use the Ruler ruler bar in Word
- How to display the Ruler bar in Excel
- How to display Ruler ruler bar in Micorosoft Word 2010, Word 2003, 2007, 2013 and Word 2016
- How to display the Ruler bar in Word versions
- Get familiar with Corel Draw - Lesson 2: Rulers, nets and lines
- How to turn Ruler on and off, ruler bar aligning margins in Word
- How to show the ruler in Word 2010 and the rule bar in Word 2010