iPhone has iCloud hidden, why and what should iFan do?
iPhone with iCloud hidden often appears on old 'Apple' phones/iPads. TipsMake will help you learn more about this situation in more detail, stating the causes as well as the risks you may encounter. Refer now!
Whether or not to buy a hidden iCloud iPhone is the top question of those who are planning to buy a used device. Because many iFans still do not clearly understand why the iPhone has iCloud hidden and what harmful effects it has, should it be used or not? TipsMake will answer all these questions to help iFan understand better.
Find out and iPhone has hidden iCloud, should you buy it or not?
Can an iPhone that is hidden by iCloud be updated? In fact, hidden iCloud is still quite similar to normal iCloud. Because iFan can still log in to a new Apple ID account and still update the software. That's why many people still don't care much so they decide to buy an iPhone with hidden iCloud.
However, if you choose 'Restore' or 'Reset all settings' and it is this hidden iCloud that will access information about Apple servers. Therefore, your iPhone will again fall into a state of waiting for activation. Therefore, iFan must enter the correct old iCloud account otherwise the device will be stuck with iCloud.
Some risks when iPhone has hidden iCloud
In addition to the above case, when iCloud is hidden, there are many harmful effects as follows:
- Can't access iCloud features
- Cannot store photos
- Unable to download application
- Can't access Safari
So, no matter how much money you spend, if you cannot use these features, your iPhone will no longer be interesting.
How to exit hidden iCloud on iPhone, iFan needs to know
If unfortunately your iPhone has hidden iCloud, the method to log out of hidden iCloud on iPhone below can help you.
Open hidden iCloud on iPhone by turning on restrictions
- Step 1 : Users go to Settings > Click General Settings > Select Restrictions .
- Step 2 : Activate ' Enable restrictions ' > Enter the access password and you're done.
Note: With new iOS versions, users need to go to Settings > Usage time > Turn on limits.
Use Activation Lock
Activation Lock is a feature that comes with the Find My iPhone app. And iFan can use Activation Lock to open hidden iCloud.
- Step 1 : iFan go to Settings > Click iCloud .
- Step 2 : Select Find iPhone option > Enter Apple ID password > Click Off .
Done on the iCloud website
- Step 1 : User goes to the browser and accesses the website iCloud.com
- Step 2 : Log in to your iCloud and enter the authentication code according to the instructions.
- Step 3 : In the next interface, iFan needs to click on Find iPhone .
- Step 4 : Select your device and click Erase iPhone to unlink the Apple ID and you're done.
Above is all the information and how to fix iPhone with hidden iCloud. Hopefully these shares will help iFan.
Note, if 'Apple' is wondering if the device is hidden by iCloud. You can (do this with a non-Jailbroken device) > Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase all content and settings > Erase iPhone > If your phone is stuck with hidden iCloud, when you restart, The device will be on the activation waiting screen and iFan will need to enter the old iCloud.
- Can an iPhone that is hidden by iCloud be updated? How to get rid of hidden iCloud very easily
- How to check if iPhone has iCloud locked?
- Instructions on how to check hidden iCloud on iPhone iPad
- How to turn off iCloud on iPhone
- Successfully breaking iCloud on iPhone with checkra1n tool
- 6 Best iCloud Drive Alternatives for iPhone/iPad
- Differentiate Apple ID and iCloud
- How to fix iCloud error requires login on iPhone and iPad
- How to set up iCloud email, contacts and calendar on iPhone or iPad
- How to Restore iPhone from iCloud